Homewood suites main gate , shuttle to parks question- first timer here.

marianne casey

Earning My Ears
The shuttle from homewood suites, does that take you to the toy story lot, then you get a shuttle to the park, and vice versa on the way back?

Are you referring to the ART shuttle? If so, that should take you directly from your hotel to the Harbor shuttle drop off (look on Google Maps to get a visual of the route from your hotel, north on Harbor, then to the shuttle drop off area next to the Harbor bag check). If you want to take the free Disney shuttles from the Toy Story parking lot, you would have to walk from your hotel to the TS lot to catch those shuttles. (Again, look on Google Maps to see what that route looks like.)

Are you referring to the ART shuttle? If so, that should take you directly from your hotel to the Harbor shuttle drop off (look on Google Maps to get a visual of the route from your hotel, north on Harbor, then to the shuttle drop off area next to the Harbor bag check). If you want to take the free Disney shuttles from the Toy Story parking lot, you would have to walk from your hotel to the TS lot to catch those shuttles. (Again, look on Google Maps to see what that route looks like.)

No I heard the Homewood suites garden grove , which is a good neighbor hotel, has a shuttle and I was wondering if it took you directly to the park or does it take you to the toy story lot and you have to catch another bus to the park. Thanks

We just stayed there this last weekend. It's a very nice hotel. Our room had tons of room. It has a separate living area with it's own TV. The pool and hot tub were both nice. We took ART every day. We would pick it up on Harbor right in from of the Red Robin. It's not very far from the hotel. You can take either the #1 or the #2 bus. We didn't wait longer than 5 min. The hotel has a shuttle that runs once an hour at fifteen minutes after the hour. We liked the ART busses because they run more often and drop you off closer to the entrance.
Have a great trip!

We just stayed there this last weekend. It's a very nice hotel. Our room had tons of room. It has a separate living area with it's own TV. The pool and hot tub were both nice. We took ART every day. We would pick it up on Harbor right in from of the Red Robin. It's not very far from the hotel. You can take either the #1 or the #2 bus. We didn't wait longer than 5 min. The hotel has a shuttle that runs once an hour at fifteen minutes after the hour. We liked the ART busses because they run more often and drop you off closer to the entrance.
Have a great trip!
Thanks !! How were the beds I am seeing mixed reviews about them be uncomfortable and out dated etc

I slept in one bed and my Wife and Grand Daughter in the other and we all slept great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter