Homes With Pools

bonnie w

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are thinking about renting a home that has its own pool. I was wondering if anyone had
rented one & how they were. Any companies you could recommend? I believe I had read
a post here previously about a company that has lock boxes on the door so that you do not
need to go to the company to pick up a key? Any info or recommendations would be
appreciated.:cool:

Also take a look at Vacation Rental by owner http://www.vrbo.com . I asked alot of questions when I found a house that was exactly what I was looking for.

Good luck!

Thanks to you both for your helpful information.

strong vote for vrbo.com.....I counted over 500 listings here, so shop around, have fun...one word of caution....if you have little ones who can't swim....be VERY cautious about the pool.....we purposely used a condo with a central pool for our grandkids who are 4 and 2 so we didn't worry about them wandering into the pool in an instant if we were not watching their every move.......Grandpa Ted

Thanks again for the information. VRBO does have lots of listings. We do not have children
so we won't need to worry about them and the pool. Thanks again.

Lockboxes.....yes we do do lockboxes on doors providing the guest has pre-paid. This is really the best way to save time and makes the stress of finding the home a bit easier! The lockbox is collected the day after arrival.
Nigel - FLeisure

Bonnie W,

I've rented homes from both Florida Leisure and Premier Homes. Both companies delivered what was promised and I was very satisfied.

The house I rented from Premier Home was a little bit bigger, but I saved more money renting from Florida Leisure and I liked being able to pick the house out on the website. With Florida Leisure, I also knew the address in advance and I prepaid, so the key was in a lock box at the house. Very convenient. Very comfortable. I had everything I needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter