~*Homecoming Pictures!!!*~

Nice pictures Natalie! I love being able to see what people look like!:D
I didn't go to homecoming this year cuz I didn't have a date and most of my friends didn't go cuz they're losers.:)
Kiki, I like both of those dresses!

Natalie...haha!!
Kiki-ok well see all the pics Im supposed to take are of the guys I have liked...do u get it now?
and btw..i like both those dresses...but Ive never seen anything like Lola's!
ome day Ill bring a camera to the game and get a pic of the WHOLE drumline! HAHA...thats it!! :D

highlight-Im sorry...i hate when a few ppl ruin it for everyone.

ok I guess juvi(highlight) got banned from DIS once again b/c there was a post here and now there is not...oh-well

Oh I really like those dresses Kiki!!

Jules- I REALLY wanna see a picture of the drumline!! lol- that thing you have for drummers...:)

oh and Natalie! I'm so glad the other pics work now!! yay! you and all your friends look like you had a great time!! :)

Highlight, what'd you say before? I'm just a lil curious.

ShuisFan- I'm a freshman, and Lo's a uh, i forgot. A junior! that's what she is. Everyone in the school can go, plus other people from other schools too, as long as they have a ticket.

Jules- I get it now!! :D

I showed one of my friends that picture, and she's like, "Laura, where is the rest of the dress?!" *lol* I'll sure be turning some heads Saturday night...hahahaha.

Kiki and Lola ~ I love your dresses!!!! They're so pretty! Be sure and tell us all about your homecoming this weekend!!!

Jules ~ yup yup! gotta get a pic of the drumline!! I really wanna see what they all look like!!! :D :D

Those are great pics!
Our Homecoming is Friday. I don't have a date so I am just going with some friends. Ours is after the football game and I am in the band so we dont get to stay for long. :( Some friends are coming to my house to get ready (I live closest to the school) maybe I can get some intresting pics then! LOL! I will try to post them!

I guess my school is probably the only school where only seniors are allowed! I guess that's why everyone in our school makes a big deal out of it, since you can only go once.

I have a question. So many of you girls say that you are dateless and you go to the dance. Do you find people there to dance with or do you dance with your friends?

Yea, it's like your in a group of your friends, and you dance to the regular songs. If you wanna go up to someone at a slow song and say do you want to dance with me? (or vise versa) to a guy, all your friends just like crowd around you and make stupid faces at you and make you laugh. Or that could just be my friends, b/c they're all pyshcos :rolleyes: hmmm, ok :D I've never done that, but just to be stupid, some of us dance with each other (girls and girls) Once my scanners hooked up, I have to show you my two friends dancing together!! It's sooo funny! :D Most of the boys in our grade are umm, how should I put this nicely,.... odd, I guess, and they just like stand in their groups of friends and punch each other and act stupid. Then we have the breakers, which is a little group of boys that do break dancing at our dances. I never watch b/c I'm just like yea, I paid how ever much to watch other people dance.

I can get so off topic sometimes! :D

LOL Kiki, I love your explanations of everything!

As for me, I'm always dateless which is why I don't go to dances. I only went to 2. The first was in 7th grade, 3 of my friends made me go with them and I didn't have fun. The second was the 8th grade Farewell Dance and my mother made me go. I had a softball game that day and I wished I was there instead of the dance. But in high school I didn't go to any. I didn't go to the junior prom, I'm not going to Homecoming, and I probably won't be going to the Prom.

Yea, that was kind of surprising how you were like strictly on topic and gave good advice.

That was a really nice post! :D

I agree with you. I know that prom is a big thing and one of the most important events in your high school career. The only problem is that they made a rule that started last year that you have to have a date or you can't go. I don't really have any close guy friends and there's most likely nobody that would ask me to go, so unfortunately I might not be able to go.

Ew, that's a stupid rule! Couldn't you go with one of friends though? And I'm not trying to be funny or anything but I mean, they can't judge you on who you bring, so just bring one of your girl friends, and say she's your date. But not really the whole date thing with the flowers and stuff

I don't think I'd be allowed to do that. I'm pretty sure it would have to be a guy and a girl. We just had a meeting for the senior class and one of our vice principal's was explaining a lot of things, like class dues, fundraisers, graduation and mainly prom. I know that rule must be new because my friend (who was a senior two years ago) was able to go with just a bunch of friends. Also, another rule is that you have to notify them 10 days in advance if you're going or not. So, if someone decided to ask me to go with them last minute, we wouldn't be able to go. They've made some pretty strict rules in our school starting this year and a few of them are pertaining to prom.

I'm sorrt about that. That really stinks :( : p

well lets see...all my friend have dates and if they dont..they arent going! b/c they went last year without dates and they said they didnt have a good time..as long as liek Harriet or someone else is there I should be fine!
well see this guy asked me and i said yeah but i dont wanna go with him anymore...ahhh1 i dunon what to do!
but anyways my best friend(Harriet) and I are I think gonna go together...lol.
ok abuot slow songs..you cant exactly dance with other ppl b/c they have a date so it gets difficult. and also Ill just sit out and talk to ppl while they are dancing...lol
what pisses me off..is like no at my school likes me..I dunno why but it gets really annoying..i knew no one was gonna ask me to homecoming! grrr!!

Dana-OMG! what a stupid rule..b/c i know if i went to our school i wouldnt have a date..and whats this mess about knowing 10 days in advance! our hc is 10-27 and i still dunno and its 10 days!! LOL

our football game is thursday and our hc is saturday(friday we dont have school and something about the other football teams playing..i dunno) so i should have tons of time to get ready...Harriet will probably come over and get ready too!!

Jules--I know it's a stupid rule, and that's why I probably won't be going, cause they won't let me. And the 10 day rule is stupid too. They said that they have to know so they have the right amount of tables and food, or something like that. I don't see what's wrong with having extra. And how come you don't want to go with him anymore? I would be thrilled if someone asked me to go with them, unless it was a stupid person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter