~*Homecoming Pictures!!!*~

natty41

<font color=red>Troublemakers4Ever!!!<br><font col
Ok well homecoming was like on September 29th, but it's taken me this long to get my pictures back and have them scanned! They are a little blurry, but we'll have to deal, so....everybody...this is me!!!!!!

SexySophs.gif

Ok, this is from the Homecoming Parade on Friday the 28th! We were the Super Sophs, even though the sign says sexy sophs. umm...I'm the second one all the way on the left next to the girl holding the red bandana.

LauraAndrea.gif

My friends Andrea and Laura after the parade

LauraTeraandMe.gif

This is Laura, Tera and Me w/our bandana's on! lol

homecoming.gif

ok this is the doll I made of myself! lol! my dress was kinda like that, but my hair wasn't! :D

meandMegan.gif

me and my friend Megan! See, the dress is kinda similar to the doll above! lol :)

HCgroup.gif

here's everybody in our group before going out to eat!!! around 23 ppl I think! I'm right abouve the girl w/the green dress.

HCgirls.gif

here's all the girls in our group. Many of us were date-less! including me! :(

MeandTriplets.gif

ok this is me and the triplets, Amy, ME, Amanda and Liz! * Jules and Katie, now you know who I'm talkin about all the time!! lol

MeandMeganD.gif

this is me and my other friend Megan

MeandCaitlin.gif

Me and Caitlin are doing a Charlie's Angel's thing w/bowling balls! don't ask! :D

KatNickJackCait.gif

This is Katlin, Nick, Caitlin and Jackie at the bowling alley after the dance

ok well that's pretty much it!! just thought everyone would wanna know what I look like and some of the cast of Days Of The Drumline, right Jules! (or did we change it again?)

Enjoy!!!! :D :D

natty, only 4 of the pictures worked--the 1st one, the last 2 and the doll one.

But the pictures that worked came out great. It's nice to see what you look like and I'm glad you had a great time!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I get to see what you look like...OMG!! thats how I pictured you! :)
you're really pretty!! :) you look really familiar...its weird!
NOW KATIE WHERE ARE YOUR PICS!?!?!?!? :D :D

ok by Nat...half the pics didnt come out!! :(
I wanna see the triplets and more!

ok I feel to the floor when you talked about Days of the Drumline!

omg Natalie!! I love the pics!! You look exactly like my friend Bethany!! ahh that's so cool! omg it's so great to finally but a name to a face!! Looks like you had a great time!!

~Katie~

P.S. lol Jules- LMAO- ok I'll TRY and get some pics up- I'll ask for a digital camera for Christmas or something k? I actually have some from camp I could maybe upload- I'll try!!! :D

AHHHHHH! oh no!!! ok I think I fixed them...anybody...are they working now??

:smooth:

yay!!

Natalie you looked soooo pretty!!! :) :)
LOL...you do look like the doll!
I'll have to get pics at our homecoming...and get one of Walter...right Natalie and Katie? b/c yall havent seen him!! LOL..that would be funny!

and look like the triplets!! hehe...its great to see all of your buds!!

KATIE.....WE ARE WAITING....:D :D :D

lol... thanks Jules! well personally, I think the doll looks better! :) hehehe

yeah...we saw Alan, and now Walter's next! How bout the rest of the Drumline hmmmmm!!!! lol! then DotD would be perfect!!! and we could fit Wills in there too! :)

the triplets don't look anything alike do they??

yup yup....Katie's next!! :D :D

Yay, the pictures work now! They came out great and you look really pretty!:D

aww, you looked so pretty! :) Now everyone gets all mushy on you lol :D

and about this inside 'thing' your three are talking about is not going to work... b/c I'm on the outside! :( :D hehe:) Our homecoming is this saturday, but no digital camera so, oh well :)

:) :D :bounce: :D :)

Natalie, your so cute. How could you possible be dateless? I would have went w/ ya if I lived in your town. :) Just though I'd let you know. So, obviously you don't have a boyfriend? :)

Simba! try and contain your self!! She's just a tad younger than you!:D Us older DIS men need to stay cool around these lovely YOUNGER ladies :D Besides I already tried being cute earlier in this thread and none of them took the bait!

what are we going to do with you two? lol :D

ok, I think this is my dress, but mine is red, and instead of a dress dress, it's a top and a skirt dress. The top is just black velvet, but it came w/ it.

335501.jpg

now Lola's, her's is crazy! lol

342301.jpg

of course that isn't me in the picture b/c I'm to short! lol :D

Kiki, those dresses are both pretty, but I've never seen anything like the second one before. What grade are you in anyways? And who's allowed to go to homecoming? Our homecoming dance is coming up soon and it's only for seniors. I'm a senior, but I'm not going:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter