Homecomin' - Calling the restaurant directly to make a reservation

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
Hello! I've read you can call Homecomin' directly to make a reservation, but I'm curious: do I have to wait for my 60-day window to open to do this? Or do they accept calls earlier than that?

I don’t know how long the reservation window is but it’s longer than 60 days so go ahead and call.

The Boathouse accepted 6 months out. I would guess a lot are that way as it previously aligned with the window Disney had pre-pandemic.

The Boathouse accepted 6 months out. I would guess a lot are that way as it previously aligned with the window Disney had pre-pandemic.
Thank you! My six months out is next Tuesday. I'm eager to try this place out, and I've read that it's a tough ressie to get.

I just called and the very kind person who answered the phone said that they do not take phone reservations and to use the Disney dining website. She did say they do accept walk up/wait list reservations but they are not guaranteed.

I just called and the very kind person who answered the phone said that they do not take phone reservations and to use the Disney dining website. She did say they do accept walk up/wait list reservations but they are not guaranteed.
how strange!!?? I know I called ahead of time for dining reservations for our Oct and Dec trips and literally called the day of for a reservation for our Feb trip!

Things must have changed!

I called this weekend and got the same thing from the hostess

how strange!!?? I know I called ahead of time for dining reservations for our Oct and Dec trips and literally called the day of for a reservation for our Feb trip!

Things must have changed!
Sounds like things are changing possibly from a payroll POV. All the restaurants not owned by Disney pay a percentage to use the the Disney dining website either directly or indirectly and maybe it makes more sense to encourage use of the service now. Wonder how long it’ll take to use opentable for that place?

Sounds like things are changing possibly from a payroll POV. All the restaurants not owned by Disney pay a percentage to use the the Disney dining website either directly or indirectly and maybe it makes more sense to encourage use of the service now. Wonder how long it’ll take to use opentable for that place?
UGH - that's horrible - I always knew that I could pretty much count on getting a reservation through them directly and not worry about booking it with Disney....it's strange that since they're not on OT you can now ONLY get an ADR through Disney - that seems to exclude folks who want to eat there but may not realize they're more aligned with Disney now for their reservations.

UGH - that's horrible - I always knew that I could pretty much count on getting a reservation through them directly and not worry about booking it with Disney....it's strange that since they're not on OT you can now ONLY get an ADR through Disney - that seems to exclude folks who want to eat there but may not realize they're more aligned with Disney now for their reservations.
Homecomin’ is the only TS at Disney Springs that isn’t associated with an outside reservation service 🤷🏾‍♂️.

You might check Open Table as well

I found the same thing for T-Rex with Landry's. They wouldn't take a reservation over the phone with the card. Many people reported this could be done in the past but apparently no longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter