• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Homecomin' ADRs?

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
I was trying to make ADRs for my December trip and I can't find anything at Homecomin' between February 4 - 13. That just seems odd to me.

Did they not release reservations yet for those dates or did I somehow miss it?

It’s been one of the most difficult reservations to get for a while. Hopefully if you keep checking something will open up!

I was trying to make ADRs for my December trip and I can't find anything at Homecomin' between February 4 - 13. That just seems odd to me.

Did they not release reservations yet for those dates or did I somehow miss it?
Call them directly (407) 560-0100.

Yes call them directly 407-560-0100 and most likely you'll be able to get a time that you want!

February 7th has quite a bit of availability right now starting at 9:40 am and later - I just did a quick search for a party of 4. That's weekend brunch time, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter