• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Home Depot Christmas Decorations on sale now

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Those looking for bargains on Christmas decorations for next year, Home Depot on line has most at half off today. Normally this does not start until Chritmas or later. Also offering store pick up if in stock at your store.

Last edited:
Those looking for bargains on Christmas decoarions for next year, Home Depot on line has most at half off today. Normally this does not start until Chritmas or later. Also offering store pick up if in stock at your store.

I know you’re talking about online, so different, but my husband had to go to Lowe’s on Saturday. He said there was absolutely no evidence of Christmas at all in the store. No clearance stuff at all, everything was gone.

We were at HD yesterday picking up a few items (endless list) for the new house. The only thing they had at our local store was strings of lights and a few oddball items, but they were all 50% off. I'm all in for buying off season so thanks for the tip!

I know you’re talking about online, so different, but my husband had to go to Lowe’s on Saturday. He said there was absolutely no evidence of Christmas at all in the store. No clearance stuff at all, everything was gone.

Saw the same here in Maryland yesterday afternoon. I went by because I saw some $2 light strings online which had a huge shipping charge so no deal. Wanted to check to see if anything similar was in store. Cleaned out, reset the area and employees were essentially waiting to go home with a few shoppers wandering about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter