Hollywood & Vine

Tons more availability showed up! Check now!

Yup, my phone has been going bonkers since around 3:30am with a TON of availability for the big ADRs the last week in December. I was able to get EVERYTHING I wanted and at ideal times (CRT, BOG, Hollywood & Vine, Sci-Fi)

The strange thing is it isn’t later reservations that opened, just more of the earlier times. I’m worried they are allowing more tables then before. 🤔

The strange thing is it isn’t later reservations that opened, just more of the earlier times. I’m worried they are allowing more tables then before. 🤔
I see others saying that Disney possibly didn’t open up all the availability at first. Would rather open up more as they see actual demand, rather than having a bunch of cancellations.

There were lots of later times released this morning. I saw all kinds of dinner times and I snagged one. Guessing they got snatched up by now, since they've been pouring out for 4.5 hours now. Keep looking though because my phone is still going bonkers with alerts.

Been trying to modify mine for weeks. Found a perfect time that’s available, but the system keeps crashing after I select the it. Grrr!!

Been trying to modify mine for weeks. Found a perfect time that’s available, but the system keeps crashing after I select the it. Grrr!!
Are you doing it through your MDE app, or online? My app has not let me do reservations at all - I can only see them, then have to go online and actually reserve it. So annoying.

Are you doing it through your MDE app, or online? My app has not let me do reservations at all - I can only see them, then have to go online and actually reserve it. So annoying.

Appears the whole dining reservation system is down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter