Hollywood & Vine

wp4lf189

Mouseketeer
December reservations are they open yet as the switch happens in November from Halloween to Christmas...anyone had any luck?

I can tell you reservations were available thru Dec 7 a week ago, nothing was open after. I've been checking constantly for the 8th. Hopefully they'll open up more weeks in Dec soon.

Following along, I'm looking for either 12/7 or 12/11. Is it possible that they are all just already gone?

Following along, I'm looking for either 12/7 or 12/11. Is it possible that they are all just already gone?
7th, yeah, 11th, I don't think so.
I made a fake reservation yesterday for 10 days, just to see if H&V was available, nothing open. (I wanted to see if I was losing it:blush: and passing on false hope)
I am still hoping I am right that the dates after the 7th are not released yet.
Maybe they are holding them for a "Holiday" announcement for the meal and character outfit change-? 🤷‍♀️
It just seems too odd that I could get times up to the 7th for my ADR window opening, but nothing after.

If anyone gets an ADR after the 7th, please post!

Also following along. I have been trying furiously all day to book the 15th or the 18th, and it says nothing is available. The dates appear open though. Still, remaining hopeful. ::MinnieMo::MinnieMo

I have 2 reservations for 4 people at 2:15 on the 7th, that I will be releasing. Let me know if you would like to arrange a drop.
Thank you for the offer, but I now have a ressie on the 11th so that's good for us. I'm sure someone would be thrilled to have those though-maybe post on the cancellation thread for December. I know I've grabbed many hard to get ADRs from there on previous trips and have been so thankful.

After weeks, I got lucky and grabbed a Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Lunch for Sunday, December 13, 2020(11:40 AM, Lunch).

It must have been a cancelation since I have checking daily since late November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter