Hollywood Studios

sabodriver17

Earning My Ears
I've heard a lot about massive changes coming to Hollywood Studios, but its hard to piece it all together.

Can someone fill me in?

There is nothing really to fill in yet. All we seem to know is that they have approved close to 3 billion dollars to redue DHS. They must have a plan, but, they haven't let it out yet and they probably won't for quite some time. Rumor is that it will be done in stages and that they should be starting something by October, but, like I said that is rumor. What is going to be done is a complete mystery at this point. It seems to me that 3 billion is a pretty large chunk of change and should result in some substantial additions to a park that desperately needs it.

Anyone who knows with certainty isn't talking.

It is speculated that there will be a big announcement in August at the D23 convention

A quote from the site http://www.screamscape.com

"The early word is that the new theme, expansion plans and the new name for Disney's Hollywood Studios will be announced at the D23 Expo 2015 on August 15th during the presentation from the "Walt Disney Parks and Resorts..."

Just returned from my trip and they sent a detailed survey about Studios. They are interested in customer thoughts on the park for sure, and asking very specific and pointed questions, so something is up.

I know they spent almost 20 billion to fix DCA. I am wondering if 3 will be enough to do anything?

I know they spent almost 20 billion to fix DCA. I am wondering if 3 will be enough to do anything?

20billion to fix or build? I think the rumors board was saying closer to 2-3billion, but that may be for Cars Land and Carthay Circle only. I thought the rumors board also said 1-2billion for new Fantasyland at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter