Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic hours vary slightly from website

GoofysNCCrew

I'm surrounded by idiots
Just an FYI for those of you booked or booking the Moonlight Magic at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The event times listed on the DVC website are 9:00 to Midnight. I noticed however on my confirmation email the times are listed as 9:30 to 12:30. Both sources have 7:00 as the beginning of check-in and admission without a paid ticket at the park. Park hours are listed as closing at 8:00 with Fantasmic starting at 8 and Star Wars Spectacular starting at 8:30. The email is the most current and it doesn't really make too much difference with us, but for some it could.

Probably a good idea to give them more time to herd day guests out of the park

I’m hoping they schedule a fantasmic for the party. Would be nice to not have to jockey for a seat in the stadium

I called and was told the time switched after the booking emails went out. They have 9-12. (At least that’s what I was told last week- we all know someone else could call and get a totally different answer)

Thanks for posting this. I was planning on 9:30p-12:30a. It's good to know that it will actually be slightly earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter