• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studios March 10 - Jedi Training to Toy Story

DisneyChris2016

Mouseketeer
Today was our one and only day at Hollywood Studios for this trip. Our priorities were Jedi Training and TSM. Our plan was to rope drop, take an afternoon break and come back for the Star Wars fireworks. We had FP+ for TSM, Star Tours and split FP+ for shows (Indy & Frozen). This is how it went...

We arrived at the gates right around 8:00 for a 9:00 open and were the second family in our line. They let us in around 8:30, we went directly to Jedi Training signup and were done by 8:45. We then stopped for a bathroom break before joining the crowd behind the rope near Echo Lake. We walked to TSM and were boarding the ride at 9:16. We got off and rode again with our FP+. Then we headed to Star Tours, rode once in standby with about a 15 minute wait, then again with our FP+. We did the 11:10AM Jedi Training, then lunch at Backlot express and our shows. Once we tapped in for our final FP+, I managed to get us all overlapping FP+ for TSM when we returned for fireworks. Went "home" for a swim, then returned around 6:00 to check out Star Wars Launch Bay. We did our TSM FP+, then I staked out a spot for the fireworks while DH took the kids to ride Star Tours again (he had arranged FP+ after we tapped at TSM). It started to rain a bit so the fireworks weren't too crowded and we loved the show. Then headed to TSM again, and rode twice back to back before close (posted wait at 8:30 was 40 minutes - we waited about 5). FIVE rides on TSM in one day! Pretty pleased with ourselves. :)

So jealous! We are going to HS on May 9 and there are no FP+ for May and i fear it might even be closed! I would just love to ride it once or twice - 5x would be amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter