Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit vs The Incredible Hulk Coaster

Better ride?

• Total voters
Bruh. I've been waiting for someone to ask me at what point I've felt most alive. Because (sadly?) the answer would have to be riding a rollercoaster while "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence was blasting in my ears.

Hulk hands down for me. The ride is great, and I love the station theming/launch tunnel. The new soundtrack on it really enhances it too.
The idea for Rip ride Rockit is good with choosing your music and it has some great elements, but it feels like such a disjointed ride. It feels like you hit the brakes and stop after each element so it really kills the momentum and pleasure of the ride for me.

I prefer the Rockit but it is a personal preference for sure. I just think it is more freeing and I like to pick my own music. Always puts a smile on my face. If it's a short line, I will ride 4-5 times in a row haha.

I love both, but prefer RRR. Love the music blasting while going down that first hill. My ride style (not holding on and leaning into every curve) smooths it out a lot.

The hulk is just so intense that I don't think I could ride it multiple times in a day. My head tends to bang sideways into the restraints no matter what I do. If there were lots of other coasters (like we have at SFoG), I might even skip it but that isn't the strength of OU.

I like both, but for me, there are many coasters with similar rides to The Hulk. But with RRR's 90 degrees start and getting to pick your own personal music, that is much more unique.

I definitely ride RRR more times during a trip than Hulk, but that also has to do with how rough Hulk is for me. 🤷‍♀️

I was last in my family (of those tall enough) to ride the Hulk. They all said it’d be too much for me (I ride RRR with no issues, but I guess they thought the loops would bother me). Anyway, I was worried but braced myself and rode with my daughter. Got off the coaster and easily declared it my favorite of the two!! Love the smoothness of the Hulk - after riding I feel that RRR beats me up!

I loved RRR but wont ever ride it again because of the restraint system. If it had an over the shoulder restraint I would ride it over and over and over but with only the lap I can't. It is the only coaster I have ever ridden that has given me a headache because of how much I was thrown around.

I agree with many others above. RRR is just too rough for me. I rode it again last trip to see if I wasn't remembering correctly...I was. It is not pleasant at all. No more for me.
I would rather ride the Hulk all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter