Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit vs Space Mountain

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
Hollywood-Rip-Ride-Rockit2-scaled.jpg

space-mountain-00.jpg

Neither!

Space Mountain is an indoor coaster I cannot do I thought I’d be brave enough and try again and my point was proven. I just feel too short and I don’t like not knowing where I am going.

RRR I’ve never ridden and it’s because of that giant ascent before the drop. Craig and Ryno proved that point when discussing evacuation procedures on a universal podcast and I was like “yeah I’ll never ride that”.

Gotta go Space Mountain, with a caveat: I actually like RRR better, but as mentioned, it has gotten really rough and is in need of repairs like Hulk, which made for a much smoother ride.

Neither!

Space Mountain is an indoor coaster I cannot do I thought I’d be brave enough and try again and my point was proven. I just feel too short and I don’t like not knowing where I am going.

RRR I’ve never ridden and it’s because of that giant ascent before the drop. Craig and Ryno proved that point when discussing evacuation procedures on a universal podcast and I was like “yeah I’ll never ride that”.
I agree with you. I am not a huge guy (6'2" 235lbs) but Space mountain cars are just too uncomfortable to squeeze into for me. Of course I ridden it a million times so just not real fun anymore.

RRR only ridden once. Every other time we have gotten in line it has broken down and we chose not to wait. The one time I did ride I was not impressed. Just too rough. Reminds me of the Dahlonega Mine Trains at Six Flags

RRR was invigorating but very stupid for me to go on given I have damage to my spine (no lectures, there's a long story behind why I went on anyway but I don't plan on going again). It was the first real coaster I'd been on in many many years and it was so rough. Someone I knew used to work in tech services, and he once rescued people when the ride got stuck and talked about the issues with it often, so I also didn't feel very safe on it.

But Space Moutain? I love that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter