Hollywood Itineraries

nick-pappagiorgio

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a list sights one has to see when they visit the Hollywood area. I have the walk, the sign, Gaumens, the Disney Soda Shop, what else?

Graumans Theatre is right across from the Disney soda shop another fun spot is the Farmers Market is LA, Another interesting place is the Ronald Regan Library in Simi Valley about 30 mins. from LA. You can go on Air Force One.
We were just in LA in November. Also check out an do movie studio tour Paramount or Warner Brothers

If you are just going to take a pic of the Hollywood sign that would be great, but if your thinking about driving up TO it, beware that the roads are VERY narrow and VERY scary! I have a minivan and I was practically in tears as I was so scared LOL...There isnt any place to park. I had no idea that you couldnt walk up to it hehe...probably should have researched it a bit some, but we were down there and it was spur of the moment.

Whatever you do, have FUN!

We are going down there in June and I plan on seeing the Stars, Theature and also the cemetaries (morbid, I know) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter