Hollywood and Vine Walk-Up Wait List?

FloridaFun83

Earning My Ears
I got up early on my ADR day and scored a res to H&V only to realize I booked it for the wrong day, which is arrival day and before our plane even lands 🤦‍♀️. Of course there is now nothing available. Has anyone successfully used the walk-up waitlist for this? How early does it fill? I did do touring plans ressie finder also.

Keep trying for ADR via MDE. Search every day, several times a day. Walk up is seems risky. Finally got a reservation less than 60 days out stalking MDE daily.

I decided I wanted this one last nite but wasn't thinking about it filling up quickly this morning, so I now have a mid afternoon ADR that I hope to change to later. If not, I will adjust. Will need a snack that night if I cant change it. But I got all the others I wanted at the times I wanted so am happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter