Hollywood and vine fantasmic

PrettyFlower2

DIS Veteran
Booked for June 29th at Hollywood and Vine at 5:45pm. I was reading on a website that they only give out Fantasmic voucher if your reservation is before 5pm. Is this true? We specifically made sure we booked the F! dining package instead of regular reservation. Can someone tell be if we will be okay? The show is at 9pm. And during peak times it's 40 dollars instead of 30? Any info would be great thanks.

I don't believe that is true. We have Fantasmic dining there for 6:15 on May 8th. I would guess it depends on what time Fantasmic is the night you schedule

thank you! I figured that as well. Why would they offer the F! dining package at that time if they weren't doing it past 5! Thanks so much! I am not too excited about Hollywood and Vine but I figure it will be worth it not to stand in line for 90 minutes before the show.:thumbsup2

I didn't end up booking this, but I did notice in the "Make a Reservation" section of MDE that I could book either H&V or other available restaurants, then below that was the Fantasmic packages and then I chose from the available restaurants. The prices were quoted on the site as more for the package.

With this it seemed confusing because H&V w/o F! was available at better "dinner" times than it was with it. I got 6:50pm for just dinner at H&V or 4:50pm for F! at H&V...

I think as long as you chose the package and not just the restaurant you will get your voucher.

BellsFam said:
I didn't end up booking this, but I did notice in the "Make a Reservation" section of MDE that I could book either H&V or other available restaurants, then below that was the Fantasmic packages and then I chose from the available restaurants. The prices were quoted on the site as more for the package.

With this it seemed confusing because H&V w/o F! was available at better "dinner" times than it was with it. I got 6:50pm for just dinner at H&V or 4:50pm for F! at H&V...

I think as long as you chose the package and not just the restaurant you will get your voucher.

Yes it does seem confusing! Thank you!!

There is limited Fantasmic packages if you book the package you get the voucher - ours is 6:15 and we cant wait...

There is limited Fantasmic packages if you book the package you get the voucher - ours is 6:15 and we cant wait...
We have a 6:15 reservation for a party of 5. This was to ensure we had enough time to get seated eat and be in time for the show to start at 9pm

There are only a limited number of Fantasmic packages available during dinnertime at H&V, but they will be early enough that diners have time to finish eating and get to the amphitheater in time for the first F! At any given time someone might have a 4:50 F! package and the family at the next table has a regular 4:50 reservation without a F! package. When the first F! is around 9 PM there will be package reservations after 6 PM, but if F! is showing at 7:00 chances are the last reservation will be around 5:00.

As long as you book the F! Dining Package specifically, you will get the seating voucher.

So, what's the price for Hollywood & Vine with the F! package, then?

Just wondering if anyone had their dinner yet and how it was. We booked the H&V F! for 7:25 on June 2. We are going on a MaW trip for my son, and we're definitely booked for the F! Extremely excited about it and trying to get an idea of what is in store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter