• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Holidays at WDW" on Food Network

straightj23

DIS Veteran
Anybody else watch this? For those who didn't see it, it's a show on the Food Network that talks about christmastime at WDW. It talks about the different food ideas that you have when you go there and talks about the decorations in the parks, including an entirely edible gingerbread house! Very cool. It made me hungry just watching it, and I was eating dinner at the time!!

I didn't see it but it sounds cool. What time was it on?

Nascar "I wish I had seen it." 48

They'll most likely show it again sometime soon. You'll have to check your TV listings. I saw it earlier in the afternoon.

I missed it, but its on again tomorrow at 6 or 7. I saw it last year. its pretty good, and I love the big gingerbread house in the GF!! :goodvibes

I watched it last weekend...... made me want to go to Disney World right that second! Oh how I would love to go to WDW for the holidays....

We watched it last year before our December trip, and again this year. Would you believe me if i told you that it looks even better in person?

Heh, any time anything Disney is on TV, we watch it, may it be on the Food Network or Lifetime.

It will come on about 15 more times before Christmas. =] I love it.

I saw it. It was fantastic. I'm going to be there at christmas, and this totally got me in the wdw mood. :goodvibes

Disney=Love said:
It was so good, even though I didn't like Raven as a host. Makes me wanna be in Disney right now!
I agree that she wasn't a very good host. She seemes very fake in front of the camera and her outfit did not match the occasion IMO.

I saw it too. The lifesize gingerbread house looks cool, but other than that, I wasn't totally interested!

I saw a few minutes of it last year - the part about the giant gingerbread house ^_^ It's on at 6(in like 5 minutes), so I'm definitely going to watch it now!! :)

mrah
die cable
die cable
die cable.
i want satellite.
i wan thte food network.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter