***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :hyper:

Mail date is Nov. 19. I will be out of town the 16-25, but will have some computer access ::yes::
Please mail on time....if ordering, the sooner the better.

Post here when you mail or order and again when you receive. Tell us what you got!! :teeth:

Codes:

$10 off $25 through 12-1
EDT17
printable version here
http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/registerForCouponsWebNEW.html

CAT711A is buy 2 get one free 22 ounce jars

I shopped online and did standard shipping (the $8.00 kind) I figures that would be quick enough since I shopped right away!

Hope it goes out fast and arrives quick

My two are on their way. Priority with DC....should arrive Tues. or so (darn holiday ;) ).

Anyone going shopping today to check out the Veteran's Day sale??

What scents are you burning? I am going to light up Cider Web one more time :)

Anyone going shopping today to check out the Veteran's Day sale??

What scents are you burning? I am going to light up Cider Web one more time :)

I'm heading out around 4:30. My husband and I are heading to Kohls than off the the mall to visit the yankee store and the disney store in order to finish both my exchange boxes. Hopefully I'll be ready to mail my boxes beginning of next week. I tried to use the online code for the yankee store last night ($10 off $25) but it didn't seem to take, not sure what I did wrong, so I decided instead of ordering online I'll just make the trip to the mall this evening. Than after shopping we'll go out to dinner, we'll just make an evening out of finishing my exchange boxes. :woohoo:

I just ordered my exchange. I tried the $8 shipping to see if it is any faster. I figure with the huge sale they are going to be s-l-o-w. I had to play around with my order a bit to get the coupon to work. It isn't valid on any of the sale or promotional items.
I'm burning the last bit of a Frosted Pumpkin votive right now.

The coupons are never good on promations, sales or clearance.

Jean, did you print out a coupon to take to the store?

Anxious to see if the $8 shipping is faster. We have a couple of people trying it out.

The coupons are never good on promations, sales or clearance.

Jean, did you print out a coupon to take to the store?

Anxious to see if the $8 shipping is faster. We have a couple of people trying it out.

yes, I have the coupon ready to go. thanks

My order has been placed. Stupid me did not print out the confirm # from Yankee and I did not receive my confirmation email yet .:guilty: Of course it has only been about 4 minutes since placing the order. :)

I have mine boxed up and ready to ship Tuesday. I hope they like what I picked.

I went shopping today. Just made the sale deadline! I used my coupon, too :thumbsup2 I hope she likes what I picked!! I plan to mail my package out on Wednesday morning after I drop my little guy at preschool.

Shopped today during the sale and used my coupon! I did really well at YC, and I hope my exchangee likes her stuff! I will box up and send tomorrow or Wed.

Of course, I also bought myself a new dress at Cache (right next to the YC store). THe good news is that it will be perfect for the holiday season, and the formal night on the cruise I am going on in Jun. The bad news is I spent more money on a dress for me than I have in a LONG time!

I have a gingerbread candle burning right now. MMMMmmmmmm. And I also have a Home Sweet Home reed diffuser downstairs and a French Vanilla one upstairs.

Where are you cruising, Jessica.

Glad to hear lots of people are using the coupon. I think I need to go back and use another :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter