Holiday Villas

MICOL

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here recently. It looks nice, good rate with entertainment club. Any ups or downs????????

We have stayed here several times. They are clean and have tons of room... They have 3 different groups of villas but they are all within 5 minutes of each other We have stayed at all 3 and liked all of them. :pinkbounc

We stayed there last year and didn`t like it at all. We were at Laguna Bay, I would never go again. It looked very nice on the outside, but our unit was very dirty and worn down inside. We also had a very bad bug problem. When we complained , at check-out, they just told us that they were sorry. I certainly expected more for the money.
We have rented a house for this, year and I hope it will work our much better.
If I were to do this again, I would go and look inside before bringing the kids in, and if it were in bad shape I would insist to be moved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter