Holiday Sleigh Ride

Salf777

Mouseketeer
Just heard about this and there are no reservations available at all for early December is it possible it’s all sold out already?

Unfortunately the holiday sleigh ride is extremely popular and has been sold out for about a week now.

It is pretty likely they sold out, but set an alert on one of the free alert sites. Someone may cancel. I have one for the 29th I’ll be canceling if we can get the Safari that night

It is pretty likely they sold out, but set an alert on one of the free alert sites. Someone may cancel. I have one for the 29th I’ll be canceling if we can get the Safari that night
Do any sites have alerts for this? I thought it was just dining

I use the StakeOut app, it includes experiences.

Have you used this app for awhile and had success? I’ve never heard of them before. Thinking about paying for a month. I had to rearrange our trip and now need to stalk to find some stuff I needed to drop. This would be great if it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter