Holiday question

paqutte25

member since 2001
Haven't been to WDW during the holidays in quite some time and looking to go this year after the 25th. Question is, are the special attractions/shows that are put on for the holidays still continued after Christmas Day? I remember from years ago that Disney would keep the theme going till New Years Day. Thanks

Haven't been to WDW during the holidays in quite some time and looking to go this year after the 25th. Question is,

1. are the special attractions/shows that are put on for the holidays still continued after Christmas Day?

2. I remember from years ago that Disney would keep the theme going till New Years Day. Thanks

1. Yes.
2. Still true.

HERE is a listing of many of the Christamstime events at WDW.

Haven't been to WDW during the holidays in quite some time and looking to go this year after the 25th. Question is, are the special attractions/shows that are put on for the holidays still continued after Christmas Day? I remember from years ago that Disney would keep the theme going till New Years Day. Thanks

IIRC the decorations stay up until several days into January. This year I arrived on January 5th, and there were no decorations left (that I saw).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter