Holiday Question from NY

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Are schools in California and the West closed for President's week? We are planning on visiting Disneyland/California Adventure next year and Presidents week would be a nice time to go, but only if the parks are not crowded.
Also, are there similar discount codes available for the Disneyland hotels that exist for WDW?
Thanks in advance for any information!!.

From my experience (as both growing up in Orange County, Ca and now living in Northern California) schools to do not give the week off as a holiday, just the day of Presidents Day and in some cases Lincoln's Birthday.

I would expect higher crowds for the weekend and average crowds for the week.

As far as hotel codes, the answer is not usually. But you can check mousesavers for any special offers and rates.

I can confirm what disneychrista says. I have a school age child and in Orange County and we only get Lincoln's Birthday and President's day off. Never an entire week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter