holiday inn family suites w/3 kids deals??

gymboree

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at the holiday inn family suites with 3 kids? We're going in December and was wondering if a kids suites for around $100 is a good price. Can I do better somewhere else?

The Kidsuite is a seperate semi-private[curtain,instead of door] room,with 2 bunkbeds,and a trundle bed[on request],a nintendo 64, 27" tv,Cd player,A storytime phone,small table and chairs,3 shelves and 3 drawers.

The Master bedroom has a king bed and a Door!,a 27" tv,telephone,computer port,dressing table,closet.

Mainroom A sofa sleeper,27" tv,a programable safe, phone,3 nested end tables,and the
Kitchen has a micowave,sink,Fridge,cupboard space.

A Large Bathroom with shower/tub,hairdryer,3 storage shelfs.

we stayed there with three 6, 4, 15 mths in march my youngest was in the crib we had plenty of room only problem was there was little space for our suitcases so they were piled in the closet - it was perfect for us the kids loved having their own room we did not use the pull-out couch and if it was open there is no room to walk. The breakfast was fine and my kids loved the pool I definitely would stay there again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter