Holiday Inn at DLP

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
Looks like we'll be staying at the Holiday Inn at Disneyland Paris in 3 weeks. Is there anything anyone can tell me about this Holiday Inn? Since we're only spending 2 nights in Paris, and only 1 full day at DLP, we're not staying at one of the resort hotels.

I was just curious as to anyone's experience at the Holiday Inn. The pictures on the website look fabulous.

Thanks.

Hi
Holiday Inn is a nice hotel and only a 5 minute or so shuttle bus away from the parks.
Hotel pool is very nice.We were not impressed with breakfast option, but that might just be us.

Reid

Thanks Reid! It was a pleasant surprise to get my sister's email yesterday and find out we'd be staying right there. I thought for sure we'd be further away from the park. Just hope we can convince my nephew that he really wants to go to DLP and not spend all the time in the pool.

Hi,

My DM and I spent 5 days at this hotel in Jan 05. We got a great rate, and we really liked the hotel. We didn't do the hotel breakfast, so I can't help with that. Our room was nice and clean.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great trip :)

Do you think it's possible to do both parks on the same day? I keep hearing conflicting information and was just curious.

Hi,

first the Holiday Inn is a great hotel. Its our preferred hotel cause they have great rates. The servicen and the rooms are excellent. Been there last year 5 times and going again for easter and the Shareholderpreview for Space MountaiYou will find a lot of pictures here:
www.dlrp.spantig.net/holiday_inn.htm
The bus to the parks runs quite often and needs about 5 minutes.
If you got a rate that includes the breakfast its okay but if not avoid to go there. Its 15,50€ each and IMHO not worth the money (its nice if it is for "free")
When you buy a 1-day parkhopper you can do both parks a day, but you would not be able to see everything.

Have fun

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thanks Renate. I think my sister did book the rate including breakfast. Since she's in Germany, she's handled most of our travel plans. I don't know if they've decided on what they want to do as far as the parks go, but I know she said she'd heard you can do them both in a day because it's so much smaller than WDW.

Have fun on your trip too. Maybe we can compare notes after.

Hi,

believe me you can´t do everything in one day. The Disneyland Park is the same as Magic Kingdom, and the WDS are 2/3 of MGM.

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter