Holiday Inn across from park or Hyatt House??

dillydally13

Super
We are a family of 5 traveling to Universal next month and I am trying to decide where to stay. I have booked (with free cancellation) suites at both the Holiday Inn across from Universal and the Hyatt House right next door. The HI has a 2 br suite which is ideal but the reviews online are ALL over. It either is the best place ever or should be condemned and torn down. :upsidedow The Hyatt House is brand new and the suite is a Kids suite with a king and a separate room with bunk beds and a pull out couch. The reviews are great on this one but it is a bit more expensive and not as much space. Thoughts?? Anyone have any experience at either of these?

I'd always pick a Hyatt House over a Holiday Inn. Square footage doesn't matter as much as layout. Go with HH. :)(Or price out the family suites at Cabana Bay, Sapphire Falls and Aventura- those are even better since you get onsite perks!)

I had no issues at the Holiday Inn Across from Universal. It was an easy walk to the parks and also offers the scheduled shuttle. I'd stay there again. It is pretty basic (no frills) but we didn't use the pool at all and were out of the room all day every day, so we just wanted clean accommodations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter