• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday drinks

DisneyNole12

Earning My Ears
Hi! Has anyone had any of the holiday (adult) drinks around the parks? I will be at Epcot and HS tomorrow and wanted to get some of the more festive drinks to enjoy while going around the countries and watching Osborne lights

I was just there last week and I went back for the Peppermint Hot Chocolate in America about 5 times. Also the Hot Apple Jack Cider in the UK was pretty great as well as the German Glühwein. Enjoy!

Last year they had two really good mixed drinks at the bar outside Sci-Fi Dine-In at DHS. One was a margarita and I can't remember the other but I would check for those if I were you.

I look forward to Glühwein in Germany every year! :thumbsup2

I didn't try any of the holiday drinks at HS but really enjoyed the Mai Tai I got from Octane Refreshments (attached to Studio Catering QS). It's a full service bar & the woman who served us had a strong pour! They also have the holiday drinks there.

I was able to try the Gluhwein and loved it so much we bought two bottles! I also got the peppermint schnapps hot chocolate and a Christmas beer at the American pavilion (along with a wine flight, margarita, a few snakebites, and grapefruit beer; cant forget the classics) it was a great day! Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter