• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

Keep watching online -- the shirt may be released online later. If someone here sees it, please post!
The shirt I wanted never showed up online. But a friend who lives in San Diego went to DTD and found it for me! It arrived Tuesday (I live in CO) and I wore it to work yesterday and got tons of compliments on it.

The shirt I wanted never showed up online. But a friend who lives in San Diego went to DTD and found it for me! It arrived Tuesday (I live in CO) and I wore it to work yesterday and got tons of compliments on it.
I've worn a disney holiday shirt to the store and also got tons of compliments. Same with my holiday disney mask. It's like magic lol

I saw that shirt on BVS and thought of you! So glad you were able to get it! Hooray for good friends. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter