Holiday Dessert Parties

Alessandra Gabriel

Mouseketeer
We will be headed back to our happy place this coming November (I cant wait!!) and it's been awhile since I've been during the Christmas season. We will be there from 11/9-11/17 and already have MVMCP booked for 11/14. This trip I really want to book a holiday firework dessert party. Which one is the best one (MK, HS, Epcot or AK) and when do those appear on the website to book?

Unless they change something this year, only MK and DHS will offer holiday-specific dessert parties - MK's will be during MVMCP nights (so you could go during your party) and DHS typically has a JBJB dessert party. We've done the dessert party during MVMCP and, while it was nice, it definitely wasn't necessary if your goal is to see the fireworks. I've never done the JBJB one, but have heard great things about it. I would start looking 6 months prior to your dates and then keep checking as sometimes they do not load in the system as soon as your 180 window opens.

Perfect thank you for the info! I definitely will avoid doing the dessert party during MVMCP then and just focus on JBJB in HS. Hopefully they will post dates for that soon. Im still trying to figure out my park days and my 180 is coming up in May so hopefully by then I will have a better idea of my touring plans.

We have done The jingle Bam dessert party in 2016,2017, and 2018. It’s a fun treat! We usually get a table service reservation at prime time or sci if for a late lunch at 2 or 3 pm. Or at Trattoria on the boardwalk at 9 :30 pm. Saving our quick service for a Mickey waffle breakfast later in the trip. 2 years setup was in front of the Chinese theatre. ( not sure this year with Mickey railroad). Last year food, drinks, and Santa Goofy were inside Pizza Rizzo since light rain shower.
We liked the sweet treats - cookies, choc fondue and marshmallows. My Hubbie loved the French onion dip and chips and some of the savory sides. I liked the hot cocoa and adult drinks. Grab a to go cup with lid early in the party , so you can take an extra drink when you leave. It was nice not having to setup an hour before to see the fireworks . Also nice not to be elbow to elbow. We sat on ground for 15 mins. Then stood, with kids next to fence around shrubbery to watch the show. Any questions let me know. Have fun. And oh yeah, we booked this like 2 months ( 4 months out) after we did our ADRs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter