Hold on folks, 'cause this is the wildest trip on the DISboards! July 2012 *NEW 9/9*

A Fantastic Safari

Hi everyone!:goodvibes I hope you are all enjoying my TR as we slowly make our way to the end:sad:. Please feel free to comment and if you haven't already, check out my trip video in my first post. Thanks!

When I had last left off, we were going to be using our FP's for the Safari.The lady did let us use them, even though we were a little late. Sorry everyone, be prepared for A LOT of animal pictures!

P1020665.jpg

When we came to the giraffes they were SO close. It was probably the best I've ever seen them!

P1020672.jpg

P1020679.jpg

We saw the cutest baby elephant! I feel like every time I go on this, there is ALWAYS a baby elephant.

P1020682.jpg

P1020686.jpg

We even saw an elephant taking a bath and drinking the water. Sadly, I don't have any pictures, because I videotaped that one.

I am not quite sure what these are. Although they were sitting with the ostrich eggs that mysteriously never seem to hatch...:scratchin

P1020690.jpg

We had a really nice safari this time, which made me very happy!

Once we got off, we were all feeling in the mood for a nice snack. Grace and I had seen a stand for ice cream in waffle cones right before the Africa sign, so we headed there. Grace got the ice cream in a cone. Mom got a giant ice cream cookie sandwich that was filled with vanilla haagan das...YUM! I didn't know they had giant cookie sandwiches at places other than Main Street Bakery. Therefore, I had originally wanted ice cream, but now a cookie sandwich was a must. Uncle Matt's family got those nuts, I believe, and we all sat and enjoyed our afternoon snacks.

Our decision, once we were done, was to go to see Flights of Wonder, which is a show my Dad absolutely LOVES. It was pretty crowded when we got up there, because they were about to let people in. Yet surprisingly we got second row, but there happened to be no one sitting in front of us! YAY!

This is actually a really good show, and if you haven't done it before, I would totally recommend it:thumbsup2. It has a lot of jokes, and also some really beautiful birds such as these:

P1020702.jpg

P1020706.jpg

By now it was time for the 3:45 pm parade that we all really wanted to see. We took a seat in front of one of the stores, and it began to lightly sprinkle.

Grace and Isabella were enjoying the fact that we got to sit and relax.

P1020711.jpg

Although we really hadn't been running around at all today, we had taken it nice and slow, which was great!

The parade started and it was wonderful, as usual. This is my all-time favorite daytime parade at Disney. The music is great and it is just so unique.

I mean just look at the animals, they really are just SO cool.

P1020713.jpg

P1020716.jpg

P1020719.jpg

Bon Voyage Mickey!

P1020726.jpg

The last thing we really wanted to see in AK was the Lion King Festival which just so happened to have a show at 4:30 which was perfect. We waited in the outside area for only a few minutes.

Although while we waited, we saw something very interesting. The man in front of us had a HUGE bird poop stain running down the back of his shirt, and he had NO idea! It was just too funny!

Isabella was inconspicuosly pointing to the man's shirt, and if you look closely to the left of his shirt, you can see it.

P1020728.jpg

Hello there family!

P1020731.jpg

We were seated in the elephant section of the room, and the show was great! I just find it to be such a cute show, and the fantastic Lion King music makes this show even better!

We knew something was up before the show, though, when people began walking in with rain jackets on. Uh oh.

By the time they show was over the mob of people all smashed out into the pouring rain, while we tried to get our rain ponchos on. Within five seconds we had lost Uncle Matt's family. Wonderful.

We tried to make our way out, and Dad and Grace decided to head back to the hotel. We just hoped we would meet the other family there. Mom and I decided to just hit Bug's Life one more time, then head out too. That was a mistake. As we were making our way through the line, it was SHEETING rain! Luckily we made it inside to freeze our butts off. The show was great though, and then once we got out it had stopped raining! Mom checked her phone, and it turned out that Dad and Grace had met Uncle Matt's family on the bus. Thank goodness!

Mom made our way out of AK, and hopped on a bus back to WL.

Stay Tuned...for a crazy time at the Whispering Canyon Cafe!

Awwww! Look at the cute little baby elephant! I love how their ears look like they are too big for the body. :goodvibes

Boooo on it raining while yall were at AK, but I'm glad it didn't last very long at all!

Awwww! Look at the cute little baby elephant! I love how their ears look like they are too big for the body. :goodvibes

Boooo on it raining while yall were at AK, but I'm glad it didn't last very long at all!

Aw, yes I WANT my own little baby elephant, and yeah it stinks:headache:, but at least they are just those short little Florida rains.

A Night in at the Hotel

Sorry that I haven't updated in the last couple days, I've just been SO busy! Now I have school starting soon, and tryouts for my sport, field hockey, so it will be even harder to get these updates out. I will try my best!:goodvibes

When I last left off, Mom and I were heading back to the hotel from a long day at AK. Our plans for the night, were a dinner ADR at Whispering Canyon Cafe again, since we loved it so much. Our ADR was at 7:55 pm.

We met Dad and Grace back in the room, and got changed for dinner. I believe Uncle Matt's family had gone in the pool, and were getting changed too.

Mom and Dad went down to the bar area in the main lobby, and Grace and I stayed in the room to relax. Grace watched Bunheads on ABC Family, while I caught up in my TR journal. It was just SO nice to finally have a little down time. At around 7, we went down to meet Mom and Dad in the bar/lounge area.

We were pretty bored, so we ran back up to the room to grab my pin to trade. I had only brought one pin, which I traded every so often this trip. I don't use my lanyard anymore, because I put my collection of pins on a big canvas board, decorated it, and hung it, which came out REALLY nice!

On the way back down, we met up with Matt, Cathie, Bella, and Dominic, who were going down to meet my Mom and Dad in the bar too. While the parents drank, I took the kids over to the gift shop to trade their vinyls. I didn't, because I already liked the ones I had traded, so I was done! Then I traded my pin in the pin book for a vinylmation figment pin. Yay! We went to go sit in the lounge, after that.

Here we are in the bar/lounge. It was really cute in there.

P1020739.jpg

P1020740.jpg

The kids were getting pretty restless, so I told them I would take them on a little adventure. We walked over the bridge above where the waterfall is, which I can honestly say I'd never been over, even though it was my 3rd stay at the WL.

This was where the water flowed down before the waterfall.

P1020742.jpg

The pretty waterfall:

P1020744.jpg

The three kids that were now getting VERY hungry, but we would be eating soon enough, don't you worry!

P1020746.jpg

God I just LOVEEE this hotel!!! It's making me sad just looking at these pictures of it!

P1020747.jpg

After our little adventure, we found the parents having a very enjoyable time.

P1020749.jpg

It was almost time for our ADR, so we began to make our way over, but of course had to stop for some MORE family pictures over the nice bridge. I know, you're probably sick of looking at these people, aren't you?

P1020751.jpg

P1020756.jpg

Sorry, those came out horrible in the lighting.

This was the hot spring in front of the bridge right in the lobby!

P1020757.jpg

And here's just a couple more family photos:

P1020758.jpg

P1020759.jpg

Mom and Uncle Matt quickly tried to make and ADR for Via Napoli tomorrow, which they STILL didn't get!:mad:

We were ushered to our table in WCC. I don't really need to explain the food to you since you heard it the first time, and it was still DELICIOUS! We all got the skillet again, needless to say. Although, I'm not sure if it was the time, but the restaurant wasn't rowdy AT ALL. We were a little sad about that, because that meant NO pony races! Whatever shall we do without that! Our waitress was also very average, too, so it MUST have been that it was late at night, I'm thinking.

We wanted to go in the pool after dinner, but it was pouring. We made our way over to the WLV, and my family had become VERY CRAZY.

This picture just about explains our mood:

P1020767.jpg

The usual movie on the beach was in the villas lobby, because of the rain, and Dad walked in SCREAMING and making obscene noises. I felt SO bad for all the people that had been quietly watching the movie! Everyone was dancing like crazy in the elevator, which you would have seen in my video I posted.

The second we got out Dad bolted down the hall, running like a maniac! Oh my goodness:lmao:!

The rain had ended, so we quickly changed, and took a nice late night swim in the villa pool, but it was actually pretty cold, so we ended up just going in the nice big hot tub.

Around 11 pm, we made our way back upstairs and fell fast asleep!

Coming up Next...some delicious cupcakes and doing the drawing acadamy numerous times!

Day 7: July 17th, 2012

Cupcakes for Breakfast

Alright, well the plan for our second to last day at Disney was to go to DHS in the morning, and finish up the things we missed. Then, we would take the boat over to Epcot and finish up the countries. We were hoping to get into Via Napoli for dinner, but it was all depending on luck. Now that you know our day plans, let's begin!

That morning we all got up at 7 am. We had the usual coffee, and watched the news. Then we got dressed, and I worked on my TR a little bit, while I waited.

We met Uncle Matt's family at the bus stop at 8, or more importantly, were supposed to be. We were there at 8, but not them! They always seemed to take quite some time to get ready in the morning. Once they finally got there, a bus pulled up, and we were heading to DHS around 8:20.

Then we were finally at DHS for the last time!

P1020773.jpg

P1020774.jpg

We followed the rest of the throng of people over to TSM, and were able to hop into the quickly moving stand-by line.

I just love the theming in this line SO much, it's perfect!

P1020775.jpg

Mom and Grace are ready to go!

P1020778.jpg

We FINALLY got a picture with Mr.Potatohead, which we always seem to pass!

P1020779.jpg

We were finally loaded onto the ride, and I was put next to Dominic!

P1020780.jpg

I don't remember my score, but I do know I beat Dominic, so that was good, and I'm pretty sure I was the best in my vehicle. Yay!:cool1: Although that was probably because Dad wasn't in my car...:rolleyes2

Everyone took a quick bathroom break after TSM, and I saw this really cute street sign that I can honestly say I have NEVER seen before!

P1020781.jpg

Now what would we do? Well, Uncle Matt took off to go get FP's for RnR, so the rest of us all went over to see Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I hadn't seen this show in the last couple trips, so I was excited!

We only waited a few minutes in the waiting area, which was great.

P1020782.jpg

This time we got nice and up close to the stage, and I didn't have a head blocking my view. Usually, because all the seats are so low, I can NEVER see!

The show was great, I'm SO glad I got to see it!

After we got out of the show, Uncle Matt met us, and we headed over to have a late breakfast at the one and only...Starring Rolls! That meant...CUPCAKES!:goodvibes

My family got a red velvet cupcake and butterfinger cupcake for us to share. LOOK AT THAT PURE DELICIOUSNESS!!!!

P1020783.jpg

Look at Grace, just ready to eat those cupcakes!

P1020784.jpg

We ate them and they were HEAVENLY! Two of those gigantour cupcakes was definitely enough for my family!

Mom is just DIGGING in!

P1020786.jpg

As we sat there enjoying the wonderful cupcakes, we had to decide something else to do.....

Stay Tuned...rain rain go away....:furious:

Sorry I haven't made any updates in a couple days everyone! I've had field hockey tryouts the past couple days, which have been VERY demanding! Now I'm done and ready to get on with this trip report. I hope everyone is still following along and enjoying it so far, there's not much more to go!

A Lovely Afternoon of Drawing

After we had finished our lovely breakfast of cupcakes at Starring Rolls, everyone wanted to head over to the first showing of Lights, Camera, Action Stunt Show. Well, everyone except Bell and I. I really had no desire to wait 30 minutes, and then be seated out in the blazing sun, on burn your butt bleachers, to watch a show that doesn't really interest me. So, the adults let me and Bella do what we wanted, while everyone else went to see the show. YES! Alone at last!:thumbsup2

They would be gone for about an hour and a half, and soon headed off on their way. Bella and I had some plans of our own that afternoon. I am really into art and drawing, and so is Bella, so the Drawing Academy was the perfect place to go!

We went in through the gift shop again, and only had to wait a few minutes.

Bella was very excited that we were off our our own!

P1020787.jpg

We were soon ushered into the room. I was ready to draw!

P1020788.jpg

This time we drew Minnie Mouse, and they came out alright!

Here's mine:

P1020789.jpg

And here's Bella's:

P1020790.jpg

We still had tons and tons of time, so we ran back around and got right into the class after the one we had been in! This time we drew Stitch which was pretty hard! I don't seem to have pictures of those ones...maybe because they were just too horrible.

After drawing two times, we wanted to do something different. I had never actually looked around the rest of that drawing building, so we did that.

I found this wicked cute game, where it took your picture, you took a test, and then they matched you up with the Disney character you were most like.

I got Belle! Surprise, surprise!

P1020794.jpg

Bella got Arielle:

P1020795.jpg

There was an extremely small line for Pooh, so we could not miss that chance! The area for the line was so cute, it had all the theming for Pooh, which was a nice touch.

P1020797.jpg

While we were waiting to go next, we had this boy in front of us who was probably like 13, and he was trying to act all cool about seeing Pooh, like he was too good for it. Come on kid, you're in Disney, you know you want to see Pooh! Stop pretending!:sad2:

Once we finally got our turn, the nice CM took a picture of us with my camera. Here we are, with my nice roll of drawings in hand!

P1020798.jpg

We took a quick bathroom break, then Mom called to tell us to meet them at American Idol. I had to stop and get a nice picture of the hat along the way, of course!

P1020799.jpg

Once we got there, Auntie Cathie, Uncle Matt, and Dominic took off to use the RnR FP's, then quickly came back to get in the theater with us. This time, there were actually some really nice singers. The first girl was just okay, but the last two, were great! It was hilarious, because all Dominic wanted to do was get on that camera. Even if he liked the singer or not, at the end he would get up and wave is hands around and cheer!:lmao:

I personally love AI! It's a perfect show, because it's never the same thing every time you go!

After we left AI, I of course had to stop and get a picture with my most favorite man in the entire world:

P1020803.jpg

Love you Walt!:goodvibes

We began to make our way out of the park, so that we could spend a nice afternoon finishing up the countries. The skies were looking darker and darker though...oh no! Hopefully it wouldn't rain....:guilty:

Here I am in front of a nice old car:

P1020804.jpg

Then we made our way over to the Friendship boat to get to WS!

Coming up Next.....will it rain? Or not?

The Trials and Tribulations of Getting into Via Napoli

When I had last left off, we were waiting to get on the Friendship Boat to Epcot.

I saw a cute duck while waiting. I just love the ducks at Disney!

P1020806.jpg

The skies were looking extremely stormy, and once we were on the boat it started raining. UGH. Therefore, we had to get off the boat at BC, because it was thundering. To make things even MORE fantastic, it started monsooning! We threw on our handy dandy rain ponchos, and began booking it to the WS! We wanted to get to Italy to eat FOOD!

Dominic was NOT loving this rain!:sad2:

P1020808.jpg

We entered the WS around 1 pm, and were hoping that maybe we could get into Via Napoli now, seeing as it was raining, and perhaps people would have cancelled their ADR's. We also thought Uncle Matt's family was lucky, so we thought that would be in our favor.

We trekked all the way over to Italy, and waited in the rain while Mom and Auntie Cathie went to see if we could get in. Fingers crossed!

Honestly we were STARVED and just wanted to get out of this darn rain! Our stomachs were grumbling like crazy, and all I could think about was delicious pizza that awaited me in Via Napoli. They BETTER say they have an opening!

P1020810.jpg

It was a no go.:sad: They couldn't seat us now, but they said that around dinner time we should come back because we would have more of a chance of getting in. Oh, we would be getting in...if it was the last thing I'd do!

Since we couldn't eat now, we went our separate ways to get some food. Uncle Matt's family went to Morocco for some food, and we were off to Germany. We were ready to eat one of our favorites, the German pretzel! MMMM! With it's delicious buttery, soft, and warm goodness!:thumbsup2

We all ate our pretzels, and looked around the gift shop there a little more, then headed to Japan to meet Auntie Cathie, Uncle Matt, and the kids.
I believe the rain had stopped by then, thank god!

Once we got to Mitsukoshi, Grace decided to do something she has always yearned to do....the pick a pearl! I was excited for her!

Here she is, patiently awaiting her turn to go:

P1020811.jpg

Once it was her turn, the guy bowed, banged on some drums, and then she got her pearl! It was SO pretty and it was medium sized, not big, but not small...just perfect! The whole experience was just so cute and fun!

They stopped so that Grace could get a picture with her new pearl:

P1020812.jpg

Here's a close-up for you:

P1020813.jpg

She decided to get her pearl set into a ring, and it looked great!

After that, the kids bought some Japanese candies that I don't really care for, and then we were heading out of Japan, but of course, not until we stop to see this lady!

P1020816.jpg

It is just SO cool to see her make these candies so fast. If you've never seen her before, DEFINITELY stop by and take a look some time! Dad was having an absolute blast too. Every time she would ask what we wanted her to make next, he would like scream out something. It was hilarious!

Here are the finished masterpieces:

P1020817.jpg

Soon we were off to Japan's neighboring country: MOROCCO!

P1020818.jpg

We breezed through the stores pretty quick. I'm not a huge fan of the incense smell in there.

Us pretending to be Moroccans. I'm sure you've ALL done this!

P1020820.jpg

Of course if there's drums in a Disney gift shop, my family is going to bang on them!

P1020821.jpg

Dad wishes that he could be a belly dancer....:rolleyes2

P1020822.jpg

I quite liked this light. As you can tell I have a bit of an obsession with lights!

P1020823.jpg

We snapped one last picture of us at Morocco: All the ladies!

P1020826.jpg

And with that I will end my update for now, and there will be much more shenanigans coming up!

Coming up Next...well you probably already know if you can remember the order of the WS countries.....

I just read through your trip report today and love it! Great pictures. Hope you got to go to Via Napoli, its one of our favorites.

URGH this is So frustrating. Just typed out an entire post, and somehow the whole thing gets deleted. Alright, doing this ONE MORE TIME!:furious:

Dad Finds a New Dancing Buddy

When I had left off, we were on our way to France. Once we got there the adults were taking alot of time in the wine shop, so I corralled the kids to the gift shop, which was PACKED. Probably because it had started drizzling again.

I happened to see Marie in there, and got SO excited! I take French at school, and for my French name I chose Marie, because of her! I am SUCH a Disney freak, but that's okay!:goodvibes

Sadly, I couldn't get my picture with her, because they line was ridiculously long, so I just took a picture of her about to hug a different child.

P1020827.jpg

We left the shop, and the parents were STILL in that store, so I took a look around at all the nice theming:

P1020829.jpg

By now us kids were all STARVED, and we were getting rather grouchy. The adults decided it would be time to take another crack at getting into Via Napoli.

Along the way, we saw these guys coming out in USA. I wish I had had time to stop and see them!

P1020831.jpg

Soon, we had arrived at our destination:

P1020836.jpg

Wahoo!!!

Mom went up to the desk to ask, and they said YES! They immediately led us to a table. I had never ever stepped foot in this restaurant, and i absolutely LOVED the theming and decorations in here!

I adored this gorgeous chandelier, with it's different colored glass. It's just so unique!

P1020839.jpg

This was really nice too!

P1020840.jpg

We had a very nice waiter. For our appetizers, we got these SCRUMPTIOUS rice balls, and Uncle Matt got something that I do not recall.

For our pizzas, we got three larges that were $30 each...WOW!

The three kids got a pepperoni pizza to share. Mom, me, and Auntie Cathie got the margherita pizza. Lastly, Uncle Matt and Dad got some eggplant pizza. Once our pizzas arrived though, it was quite apparent that they were not cooked AT ALL. Even our waiter agreed they were very undercooked. He whisked them away to cook more, and when he brought them out they were MUCH better.

Although they were extremely burnt on the bottom. It appeared they just really didn't know how to cook the pizza properly.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed them, and I thought mine tasted very yummy and fresh. I was just a little dissapointed, because so many people said how great the pizza was, and honestly, I've had better.

Although the highlight of the meal was yet to come! The adults didn't get desserts, but us kids did! The other three got gelato, but i got the ZEPPOLES!!!! HEAVEN ON EARTH!! It was literally so delicious, and everyone wanted them! We even tried making them at home a couple weeks ago, and they tasted great! I would seriously go to Via Napoli JUST for those!

After dinner, we left Italy.

P1020841.jpg

After leaving Italy, we somehow lost Dad. There was a concert going on in USA, so we figured he was up there, so we went up to check. No Dad. Wonderful.:faint:

This led to an eruption of turmoil. Mom was racing about frantically looking for Dad, and Isabella was crying for some unknown reason. It was CRAZY.

Of course, a few moments later Dad comes stalking up, yelling at us, that we left him, and he was looking for us! Um, okay. I still, to this day, do not understand what happened.:confused:

We decided to stop and watch the concert for a minute, because they were playing Sweet Home Alabama, and all. This is when Dad decided to get crazy! He began dancing around, and went stood up next some guy. Dad began to shake his butt and wave his hands. It was hilarious, because the guy next to him began to do exactly what he was doing! It looked like he wanted to be Dad's new dance buddy!

Auntie Cathie decided she wanted to join in on the dancing, and Dominic did not like that idea AT ALL.

P1020842.jpg

After the song ended, we decided to head back to the hotel. Dominic was beginning to get very rowdy and silly:

P1020843.jpg

We stopped in Mouse Gears on the way out, and then in Art of Disney. Then we took the bus back.

We went swimming around 9:15 pm. Uncle Matt was nagging Bella and me to go to Fantasmic. I didn't want to be a part pooper, but I really just wanted to stay at the pool and relax on my last night. I didn't want to wait two hours on hard bleachers. Bella wanted to swim too!

We had a nice night. Dominic rode the slide about a thousand times, and Mom and I chilled out in the hot tub. She made friends with some family, as always! I even was able to catch a glimpse of the water pageant! I didn't even go in the pool, though. The air was surprisingly very cold, and so was the pool! Odd.

Around 10:30, we grabbed a drink in our mugs, then went up to the room to pack. I know, very last minute. Then, we took quick showers, and went right to sleep. Aw, it was our last night in Disney!:worried:

Stay Tuned....A last morning in MK!

Subscribing! Amazing trip report......I think you might have a future in journalism!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile everyone! I've been away at a lake for labor day weekend. I'm back, though, and I want to hopefully finish up this TR, seeing as my school starts in less than two days!:sad1:

Day 8: July 18th, 2012

Our Last Morning in Magic Kingdom

On our last morning, we woke up very early, around 6 am. We quickly got dressed, packed up the last minute things, and took one last sad look around our lovely room. Oh, how I would miss this place!:sad:

We sadly dragged our suitcases down the hallway. God, this is just way too depressing, even now!

P1020845.jpg

We dropped off our luggage at the desk around 6:45 am and some of our carry-ons for the plane. Then, we headed over to the Roaring Forks for breakfast. We were planning to meet Auntie Cathie, Uncle Matt, and the kids around 8ish at the boat dock, so we had plenty of time on our hands.

For breakfast, Grace got her usual Mickey waffle, Mom and Dad got the bounty platter to share, and I got the breakfast croussant. It was YUMMY!

After our tasty breakfast, we walked out to the waterfall to get some last minute pictures.

P1020852.jpg

P1020854.jpg

By the time we were all done, it was about time to head to the boat dock. A boat pulled up, and of course Uncle Matt's family was nowhere to be seen. We texted them, and they just gave us the go ahead, and they would meet us there. Hopefully they would be there for the morning show! I hadn't seen that once this trip, so I was excited!

Once we got to MK, we got a perfect, central viewing spot for the show!

P1020857.jpg

I noticed this cute phrase written on the window that I don't ever remember noticing before!

P1020858.jpg

With about five minutes prior to the show, Uncle Matt's family arrived and squeezed in next to us. I'm sure they were glad we were the type of people that wait and get good spots. Unlik them, who get to everything last minute! I'm not a last minute kind of person!

The show began, and it was SO cute, as usual. I love the music from it!

P1020863.jpg

P1020864.jpg

P1020865.jpg

I'd really like to know how you get chosen to be the special family that helps to open the park, because I've alway wanted to do that!

Once the park opened and the masses of people began smashing their way in we made a decision to head straight to Space Mountain. That was a necessity, seeing as we hadn't even been on it yet!

Yay! I love this ride!

P1020870.jpg

We waited in a very short line, because it was basically a walk on.

P1020873.jpg

Ever since I was young, I always used to duck my head down on this ride, because my oh so kind father had told me that in the dark things could be hanging down, and you could be decapitated! Nice thing to tell a kid, right!

We had a great ride, though. Dominic got to sit front seat, which is always a funny thing. We got stopped right at the beginning in the dark for like 30 seconds, and the whole time all you could hear was Dominic yelling "woohoo!" with his hands up right in the front!

I was able to snap a picture of their ride photo. You can tell by the picture that Isabella was very upset, because that is her nervous face!

P1020875.jpg

I was trying to make a funny face, but I basically just look like a weirdo! Oh well!

P1020878.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't get Mom and Auntie Cathie's picture.

I absolutely LOVED this sign on the way out!

P1020879.jpg

We opted not to get FP's for it again, because we still had many things to do today!

The last thing we did in Tomorrowland was the Astro Orbiter. There was no line, and Grace loves it for some reason, so we went on it.

I sat with Mom on this one!

P1020882.jpg

The three kids squished in together, while Auntie Cathie flew solo, and Uncle Matt was a wimp that wouldn't even move his rocketship up!

P1020883.jpg

P1020887.jpg

P1020888.jpg

I was able to snap a couple pictures while up in the air, but it was pretty hard since we were going very fast.

P1020891.jpg

P1020894.jpg

By the time we got off I felt wicked dizzy for some reason, and had a headache. We got down and met my Dad, who had decided not to go on. Now we had to find something else to do!

Stay Tuned....for stuck on BTMR and breakfast again!

Stuck on BTMR

When we got off Astro Orbiter, it was time to head out of Tomorrowland, and find something else to do.

We decided to head on over to Frontierland. On our way over, though, we noticed the spot in front of the castle for pictures. Auntie Cathie REALLY wanted a family picture, seeing as we only had one with two German girls!

We stopped and the photopass guy used my camera to take the picture. We all look pretty squinty though!

P1020898.jpg

When we got to Frontierland, we really wanted to go on BTMR, and the line was pretty short!

I sat with Grace on this one...Mom and Dad were ready to go!

P1020899.jpg

Right at the point where you are climbing up the hill and when you reach the top our coaster stopped! It was pretty weird! Although it did give me a good picture opportunity!

P1020900.jpg

I could "pretend" we were going and Dominic had his hands up.

P1020901.jpg

After a few short minutes the ride started back up.

By the time we got off Isabella suddenly had a VERY cranky mood. I'm not certain why, but she claimed it was her stomach. Therefore, we grabbed some Splash Mountain FPs, and she grabbed something to eat at the stand.

We had a little while, and Mom really wanted to see the Country Bear Jamboree....well alright Mom, if you insist.

We waited an extremely short time for the show with basically no one.

P1020903.jpg

The show was pretty cute, though. I always seem to enjoy it. Mom especially LOVES the part with the big bear that sings about "blood on the saddle." She will literally sing along to the whole thing.

I also like in the finale that the CM lets you take pictures. So, here ya go!

P1020905.jpg

P1020906.jpg

Once we were done with the cute show, my family really wanted to go to Main Street Bakery to have some delicious food for a breakfast/lunch. Uncle Matt's family parted ways again, and I'm quite certain they went to the Pinnochio Haus again. Man, they just couldn't get enough of that place!

At the Main Street Bakery, Dad and Grace got the ice cream cookie sandwich to share, and Mom and I got the mammoth sized cinammon bun to share. YUM!:cool1:

LOOK AT THAT THING!!!!

P1020907.jpg

Grace enjoying her huge half of the sandwich. I'm serious, if you have not gone to that bakery and had these foods...DO IT!

P1020908.jpg

Uncle Matt's family met us down on Main Street after our different kinds of lunches, and we looked around the shops to pass the time. Once our FPs were due, we raced down to Splash Mountain!

We got a whole log to ourselves, which is the nice thing about having a big group. Grace and I got front row, and Bella and Dominic sat behind us. I know Isabella was still complaining of her stomach, and was NOT looking forward to the big drop.

P1020909.jpg

We had a great ride, and check out that awesome family picture! I absolutely LOVE the expressions on everyone's faces!

P1020911.jpg

We actually hadn't all that wet on that ride, thank goodness. As the day wore on, there was only time to do a few more things!

Coming up Next...checking out the new Circus area, finally!

Taking a Ride on the Railroad

When I last left off, we had just gotten off of Splash Mountain, I believe. Uncle Matt's family went off to go do something I do not recall, probably some rides. My family had other plans ahead of us.

We wanted to walk over to the new Goofini area and Dumbo ride that was finished, and just take a look at the theming.

On the way, I stood on one of the benches so that I could get a look at the work in progress of the Fantasyland expansion. Can't wait until it opens!!!

I got a good glimpse of the new Ariel area:

P1020912.jpg

When we got to the area that had once been Toon town I thought it looked really cute! The theming was spot on, although I sort of wish they still had Mickey and Minnie's houses.

There was a water area for kids that had the circus theming. I got a whole bunch of pictures of that. It was also surprisingly empty!

P1020915.jpg

P1020917.jpg

P1020918.jpg

The Great Goofini looked really cute, too, but we didn't go on because they line was really long. It appeared to be the same rollercoaster as before, but just with different theming.

This was the cute ticket booth at the front of the line:

P1020919.jpg

I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of the two new Dumbos, but my goodness, they were beautiful! The water underneath was just so pretty, I loved it!

We approached the train station, and decided to just hop on, seeing as it was just approaching the station. My family absolutely LOVES the train! We rode it for the first time in years on our January '12 trip, and now we just love it. It is just so relaxing.

P1020922.jpg

The next stop was Main Street, so we just decided to stay on and take the whole loop of MK and then get off at Main Street the next time around.

The ride was very relaxing, and it was great hearing all sorts of facts about the area over the speakers. On the way through Frontierland we passed the fake Indian village, which I think is pretty cute!

P1020924.jpg

Once we got back to Main Street, Uncle Matt's family was already there. We met up with them, and looked around in the shops for a little bit, before it was time to leave.

After a little while we began to head out, and of course I started feeling SO sad and depressed. I didn't want to go!!

I noticed this nice statue on the way out, that I can honestly say I had never seen before! I probably just never payed attention, because all I ever cared about was the castle!

P1020929.jpg

So, of course I had to wait to get my picture with it!

P1020930.jpg

We waited for the boat at the waiting area for a few minutes. Our last boat ride of the trip!

Dad was rocking his stylish Donald Duck shirt!

P1020932.jpg

Grace, Dominic, and Bella were VERY sad too!

P1020933.jpg

One of the bigger boats arrived, and it had to stop at the Fort Wilderness first, so it would be a bit of a long ride. We opted to sit in the very front, to make our last ride memorable! Plus, the boat was practically empty!

Goodbye MK!

P1020935.jpg

The pretty Wilderness Lodge from across Bay Lake!

P1020945.jpg

Throughout our little trip, we soon discovered that the very front was not the best of choices. It was a pretty lengthy ride, and sitting there under no cover with the hot sun beating down on us was not good! We were all sweating like crazy, AND I'm quite certain we all got sun burns!

Soon we had arrived at Wilderness Lodge!

Stay Tuned....for a VERY big problem...:worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter