~ HoJo's ~ UPDATE ~ WE JUST RETURNED!!! Please read post 88!!!!!

I think I won't fret about it until I have to. I guess if worse comes to worse we'll use the office safe. ::yes::

Just use a laptop lock. DH travels a lot for work and leaves his personal laptop in the room during the day. Never had a problem using this:

laptop-lock.jpg

Just use a laptop lock. DH travels a lot for work and leaves his personal laptop in the room during the day. Never had a problem using this:

laptop-lock.jpg

This is a great idea but I have an iPad, I don't think they work on an iPad … ? Also when we went back Sunday night to the Parks, I did not want to wear my lanyard and I have some rare pins. Also I was not taking my camera. So while the laptop lock is great (esp for a dorm), I still want an in-room safe. :thumbsup2

How were the crowds on the Sunday and Monday you were there? :)

Michelle, they were very doable esp first thing in the a.m. Sunday we decided to do CA right as it opened, 10am. Ran and did Monsters, Muppets and Bug's Life all with lines that moved right along. No delays, no wait. But as the day progressed, indeed, the crowds had swelled. We went to Soarin for FP's and headed to TSMM and waited 40 minutes. After TSMM, we headed back to Soarin. Then over to DL, while it was crowded, we still were able to get on most rides with waits from 30-40 minutes. Monday, back early again and basically walked onto HM, POTC, Buzz, etc. Crowds swelled as the day progressed. But all in all, we thought they were doable. The weather was amazing. Bright sun and cool. :thumbsup2

HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter