Hogwarts House Shirts

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Looking for suggestions for fun family house shirts. The 6 of us cover all 4 houses (according to well-regarded online quiz :)). Anyone have an Etsy recommendation or boutique store? Even big chain that you know sells comfy but cute shirts?

I have a friend who makes great bleach dyed and vinyl shirts. She has a hogwarts castle design, with all the house animals that can be customized to have your house animal colored in. Would be great for a family shirt with multiple houses. She also has a couple of different Harry Potter designs.

I have a friend who makes great bleach dyed and vinyl shirts. She has a hogwarts castle design, with all the house animals that can be customized to have your house animal colored in. Would be great for a family shirt with multiple houses. She also has a couple of different Harry Potter designs.
Thank you!

I had my Gryffindor T-shirt made on www.zazzle.com You can pick from many different pictures. They are well made. The basic T-shirt is a really good quality. They have all the houses and Hogwarts crests and many other designs. Mine came out really well. Mine was plus sized so it was about $25.00 the regular sizes are approx. $20.00 for adults and under that for children, but the site is always having discounts. You can even personalize them. I can't wait to wear mine in January. Good luck searching for shirts and I hope you and your family have a great time.

BoxLunch (owned by same company as Hot Topic) has some unique HP and house themed shirts if you're looking for something that's more than just the crest! Never buy full price, they have sales constantly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter