• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hog’s Head Pub Beer?

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
Hog’s Head is one of my favorite places to purchase Butterbeer. However, I would love to finally try some of their draft specialty beers soon. Does anyone have recommendations or descriptions of their Potter beers? Thanks!

Google is a great place to start. I am a fan if Hogs Head

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/161/65437/. Hog's Head Brew (Harry Potter) is a Scottish Ale style beer brewed by Carib Brewery USA in Cape Canaveral, FL

Diagon Alley has Dragon scale and wizard's Brew - 'the dark, malt-heavy porter known as Wizard’s Brew and the lighter lager-style Dragon Scale beer, both created by the Florida Beer Brewing Company.'

Google is a great place to start. I am a fan if Hogs Head

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/161/65437/. Hog's Head Brew (Harry Potter) is a Scottish Ale style beer brewed by Carib Brewery USA in Cape Canaveral, FL

Diagon Alley has Dragon scale and wizard's Brew - 'the dark, malt-heavy porter known as Wizard’s Brew and the lighter lager-style Dragon Scale beer, both created by the Florida Beer Brewing Company.'
Perfect thanks! I googled briefly but didn’t find one of their specialties… called deathly hallows I believe?? Wondering how that one was. Sounds like I’ll like dragon scale though.

Perfect thanks! I googled briefly but didn’t find one of their specialties… called deathly hallows I believe?? Wondering how that one was. Sounds like I’ll like dragon scale though.
After much more googling, I found my answer to secret menu drinks. :thumbsup2 :drinking1

My sister had the Dragon Scale and stated that she liked it. Also I love that you can get Strongbow in HP land which is my favorite cider beer.

My sister had the Dragon Scale and stated that she liked it. Also I love that you can get Strongbow in HP land which is my favorite cider beer.
I noticed Strongbow was also incorporated in many of the secret menu drinks which I’m excited to try. Thanks!

I noticed Strongbow was also incorporated in many of the secret menu drinks which I’m excited to try. Thanks!

Warning Strongbow can have a kick. Well at least for me it does for me. I had it when we visited London and have had a love of it ever since.

Another warning if you like Guinness. They will tell you one of their house beers is 'the same as' Guinness. It is most decidedly not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter