Ho Jos to Disneyland

topjars

I LOVED DISNEYLAND.....not to mention the USA
Ho Jos to Disneyland.....how far is it and should I walk to see the sights get a meal etc. or is there a bus of some sort??

Forgive the naive question from a first timer :crazy:

Gary

We stayed at the HoJo last year (and will again next month) and walked all the time. It's less than a 10 minute walk and we'd often stop in at Mimi's Café across the little street, next door, before you reach the hotel.

There is the ART shuttle which stops at various hotels but we are 2 adults and didn't see the need or added expense.

Stayed there back in March; it's close, about two and a half city blocks to main entrance. Enjoy. If you're really too tired to walk, take the shuttle. It goes the long way around--stops at a few other hotels, and of course, Hojo's is almost the last one. So if you're tired, but in a hurry, ...walk! paw: paw: paw: paw: paw: paw: paw: paw: paw: paw: :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :dumbo:

Somewhere I read distances from various hotels to the park entrance, and the HoJo is actually closer than many of the DLH rooms! A friend of mine stayed at the HoJo in April and liked it very much.

We stayed there last year and quite enjoyed the pool area! It is about a 10 minute walk. Not bad, but probably the furthest of the "close" hotels. You'll be fine unless you're carrying tired children.

JULIE

We stay at HoJO a lot and the walk is nothing-7 minutes. But when you check in ask for a room AWAY from the highway! Most of the hotel is located RIGHT on the highway so you can hear the cars while you sleep. But if you ask for a room away, you should be fine. We stayed once in a highway room but the heat was on loud enough that we didn't hear the cars. (it was december-needed heat!) So it's not awful, but I would much prefer a non-highway room!

It was a 7-minute walk for us.
Two overweight, out-of-shape adults, two grandparents, and a child. We anticipated taking the ART daily, but after walking the first day, we decided it was fine to walk every day. We too utilized Mimi's Cafe and McDonald's. There are many other hotels where the walk would be shorter, but we were very happy with the Hojo's and would stay there again, especially if we were able to get the Entertainment rate or another good rate.

Definitely walk if you can because it is actually faster to get back than taking ART. I took ART one or two times and it makes a few stops before getting to the HoJo. I loved the ART service though because on those evenings when we were too pooped to walk, we didn't mind the slightly longer ride as long as we didn't have to walk!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter