HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Have a great time!

Thanks so much Vicki......it feels like we’ve waited ages for this trip and we haven’t really, although I know it’s been a while for Kyle.....nice feeling it’s finally here.......

See you soon.......:wave:

Hope you sleep well and have a good flight. Enjoy your trip!

Wish I could say we did sleep well, but think we were all too excited......and high winds and rain outside kept us awake too........sitting at 3am discussing what we were going to eat in The Palm seems silly right now lol.......

But, thank you so much for the good wishes.......we are so looking forward to this one!!! :wave:

Yes! Still have 2 days of work & some packing, but I’m excited! :hyper:

Yes! I plan to write one for this trip.

Have a great trip! :cheer2:

Oh those last 2 days before a trip seem to drag!!! I hope it does go quickly for you both though......

Oh will look forward to your trip report too........

Thanks so much ........we can’t wait, and hope you and Josh have a wonderful trip too.....will look out for you in the parks......:wave:

Well, looks like our journey today is going to be slowed down by weather........high winds and bouncing rain will make it a bit longer.........but we’ll take our time and stopping off for lunch will break the journey a little.......

Will definitely be a boots and warm jacket day, although doesn’t look too cold thankfully.......just lots and lots of rain.........

Will finish packing this morning and sort out toiletries.......last minute stuff but always important....

Not having bacon for breakfast this morning as it always makes me a little thirsty.......so then it’s lots of water........not today.....don’t want to be stopping off at every motorway bathroom on the way up.....

But, glad today is finally here.........

First part of the trip straight ahead.........

::yes::

I'm a bit jealous you're escaping the nasty weather where you are as I look outside at the cold and snow. But, so happy for you! Have a wonderful stay!!!!

Well, looks like our journey today is going to be slowed down by weather........high winds and bouncing rain will make it a bit longer.........but we’ll take our time and stopping off for lunch will break the journey a little.......

Will definitely be a boots and warm jacket day, although doesn’t look too cold thankfully.......just lots and lots of rain.........

Will finish packing this morning and sort out toiletries.......last minute stuff but always important....

Not having bacon for breakfast this morning as it always makes me a little thirsty.......so then it’s lots of water........not today.....don’t want to be stopping off at every motorway bathroom on the way up.....

But, glad today is finally here.........

First part of the trip straight ahead.........

::yes::

Get the bad weather portion of trip out of the way post-haste. Smiling at the idea of the palm deliberations.

Well........a massive WELCOME along to NancyLuvsMickey........

I’m over the moon to read your lovely comments.........and thank you for them.......I happily accept all comments.....especially those as lovely as yours.......:D

How fabulous you’re thinking of getting AP and heading to the Dark Side.........oh I can be such a bad influence on folks.......lol.....but in such a good way!!! I’m sure you’d all love Universal........so much fun........

Oh I understand about Disney......it can be an amazing place......and you can always go back at some point.......of course once you go to Universal you may not want to......:rolleyes1 jk........:D

I really did love your comments, they did make me smile.......

Lovely to have you along for this one and I am so glad you joined in with us for this one........and sincerely hope you enjoy it too.........:wave2:

My older 2 children (23 and 20) love Universal and not so much love for Disney... They're into the thrill rides and roller coasters... My youngest (10) is now getting into the thrill ride and roller coaster stage... Looks like we'll be doing Universal for awhile...

And that's interesting that you purchased Kyle a 14 day ticket vs an AP... When I price tickets, the cost of an AP isn't much more than a 4 day park to park ticket...

Have a great trip and I can't wait to read all about it!!!

Safe travels, Schumi! And yay! Another holiday trip report. Great time to be at the Dark Side.

WELCOME along to this one too...........

Thanks Lynne.......it is indeed a fabulous time to be at the Dark Side........looking forward to it.......:wave:

We’ll look out for you too, have a safe drive/flight!

Fantastic!!!

Look forward to hopefully saying hello to you and Josh.........safe travels to you too....you’re right behind us......:wave:

I'm a bit jealous you're escaping the nasty weather where you are as I look outside at the cold and snow. But, so happy for you! Have a wonderful stay!!!!

Awww thanks Alice.......I know you are........wish you were here with us........although at the minute our weather is truly dreadful........will be glad to see the sun for a change..........

Catch up soon........:wave:

Have a fabulous trip. Safe travels!!

WELCOME tammy........

Thanks so much.......nice to have you along for this one too.......we’ll certainly try our best to have fun........:wave:

My older 2 children (23 and 20) love Universal and not so much love for Disney... They're into the thrill rides and roller coasters... My youngest (10) is now getting into the thrill ride and roller coaster stage... Looks like we'll be doing Universal for awhile...

And that's interesting that you purchased Kyle a 14 day ticket vs an AP... When I price tickets, the cost of an AP isn't much more than a 4 day park to park ticket...

Have a great trip and I can't wait to read all about it!!!

It’s funny, we never compare prices against an AP.......he just needed the park entrance.......our AP had both been gifted to us again, so it was easy to just order his ticket.......the 14 day ticket for UK purchasers is an excellent price, so didn’t bother comparing.........

Oh I’m delighted to hear you’ll be doing Universal more........they really are fabulous parks and so much fun!!!

Thanks so much, I’m already looking forward to reporting back with this trip..........:wave:

Another trip! How exciting... This made me laugh...

Suitcases haven't been brought down from the attic yet...…..
Me: They should just keep them in a spare room....
(And then the next line!)
we have been keeping them out in one of the spare rooms,
:rotfl::rotfl:

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL trip with your son!! Safe travels!​

I am so glad for another Carole trip report! I just finished the HHN report. We are just back from a wonderful trip to UO last week. We were at the Hard Rock (our favorite). I mentioned your name and recommendations to my family so many times that you have become an unofficial member of the group! It's fun to think about how wide a reach your reports have! I told my family if I ever ran into you, I would be so excited. You are a celebrity!

I dragged my family over to Strong Water at your recommendation and it did not disappoint. It was one of our favorite stops of the trip and we will be going there much more frequently next visit. My dad had your favorite drink and it was his favorite of the trip. What a great place.

Thanks for doing these every time. They really are a big help. Can't wait to hear about this adventure and so glad Kyle is along for the ride.

although I know it’s been a while for Kyle

I love that he still goes on trips with you ( job willing). I'm lucky, neither one of mine has defected yet, but I know its just a matter of time.
p.s. Was thinking of you this morning in that warm Florida weather as it was 26F driving to work this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter