HO-HO-HO..We`ll put the RUM in Pa-Rum-Pum-Pum-Pum! 16 holiday nights at SF & RPR. A Nov/Dec 2023 Trip Report

Guess where we are……. :-)

View attachment 815327

Enjoying a glass of wine and Tom is having a beer waiting to have an early dinner in McCoys restaurant.

Flight not till 10.15, but we can spend time easily at the airport.

Another wonderful trip is over, we had a blast, always hard saying goodbye to good friends and some folks we’ve known a long time, but it was a lot of fun! The hotels and their wonderful TM’s and friends looked after us amazingly well as always and we were very spoiled.

Back to cold and hopefully the snow will be gone by tomorrow…….

Catch you on the other side of the Atlantic……..:)
We are almost ships in the night, I arrive in Orlando tomorrow :D
I'm so looking forward to your TR after you rest a bit and recover! 🎄 🎅🤶
Safe Travels! ✈️

Last edited:

View attachment 815327

Enjoying a glass of wine and Tom is having a beer waiting to have an early dinner in McCoys restaurant.

Another wonderful trip is over, we had a blast, always hard saying goodbye to good friends and some folks we’ve known a long time, but it was a lot of fun! The hotels and their wonderful TM’s and friends looked after us amazingly well as always and we were very spoiled.

Safe travels! Hope you had a fabulous time!

We got back last Monday and I'm wishing I was back there. Royal Pacific was everything you said it was... We all agreed it is our favorite resort and we will be returning. Club Level was amazing, especially the staff... And I got to try to the pineapple cider. It was delicious.

View attachment 815327

Omg wish I would have asked your advice for the airport as far as restaurant, we only saw counter service.

We are almost ships in the night, I arrive in Orlando tomorrow :D
I'm so looking forward to your TR after you rest a bit and recover! 🎄 🎅🤶
Safe Travels! ✈️

I`m sorry we missed you Maria!!

I think it`ll take us a week to get over jetlag this time......lol......stayed up later, but we both woke up every hour till around 2, then we just stayed awake for hours!!!! I see one or two naps today, which will be easy as weather is foul!!

Have a lovely trip with your friend, sounds fabulous!!!

Safe travels! Hope you had a fabulous time!

We got back last Monday and I'm wishing I was back there. Royal Pacific was everything you said it was... We all agreed it is our favorite resort and we will be returning. Club Level was amazing, especially the staff... And I got to try to the pineapple cider. It was delicious.

Thank you, we absolutely did have an amazing time!

I`m so glad you enjoyed RP and CL too....those folks look after everyone amazingly well, and yes, it is the staff that make the difference.

That pineapple cider is nice!! I didn`t have one this trip though and wish I had......but again, good to hear you had such a lovely stay.

Ah, Schumi, wishing you and Tom a safe trip home. I will be packing soon and heading down on Wednesday. Hope the weather stays pleasant for the late night events.

Aww thanks so much.....we did make it home safe and sound, although journey home was not nice, torrential rain all the way, but in fairness, we slept most of the way!!

Have a lovely trip when you leave tomorrow, hope you have the best time, look forward to hearing about it!!!

Omg wish I would have asked your advice for the airport as far as restaurant, we only saw counter service.

The restaurant up there is very nice, we really enjoy it and it`s not a busy one, mostly hotel guests use it but you can eat there without a reservation, food is very good.

That food court is horrible, they`re happy for you to be up there as long as you spend money of course, they never used to bother, but we did see them move a family who weren`t buying drinks. We`re fine as we always have a drink or two up there.

Safe travels Tom and Carole!
it was fantastic to finally meet you guys. Hopefully the timing lines up one of these years to do some rum tasting with Tom!

Scorching hot again today!

Thanks......yes, it was so nice being able to catch up finally!!

Glad to hear it`s still hot, we have some friends arriving in the next week or so and family too, even though they`re going to Disney!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

I‘m sure it is to Floridians, but for us back home we have 28F right now, so this is tropical to us.

Going to be lovely next few days, up into the 80’s which will be nice, for us anyway :sunny:

As a native Floridian yes it is cold. I've seen it dip down to the twenties but it is rare. Does happen and then all our lovely citrus trees freeze. And the news from South Florida start reporting Iguanas dropping from trees. Glad the weather was good. As long as it's not overcast and the sun is out it makes the chill easier to deal with it.

And that picture of the Orlando Airport classic. Been there many times to pick friends up. I'm reading your thread to get my shot of Universal in and hopefully hype myself up before I go.

Last edited:
As a native Floridian yes it is cold. I've seen it dip down to the twenties but it is rare. Does happen and then all our lovely citrus trees freeze. And the news from South Florida start reporting Iguanas dropping from trees. Glad the weather was good. As long as it's not overcast and the sun is out it makes the chill easier to deal with it.

And that picture of the Orlando Airport classic. Been there many times to pick friends up. I'm reading your thread to get my shot of Universal in and hopefully hype myself up before I go.
I saw yesterday that it was forecasted to be pretty cold Wed night into Thursday morning. We land Wed around midnight, so I'm hoping it gets warm again after that lol. 50s isn't horrible but I like it warmer

I saw yesterday that it was forecasted to be pretty cold Wed night into Thursday morning. We land Wed around midnight, so I'm hoping it gets warm again after that lol. 50s isn't horrible but I like it warmer

Yes It is. It's was in the 40's this morning in Tallahassee and will be really cold tomorrow. Yes I know the Northerners are laughing at me right now but my blood is thin

One of our friends told us about the Iguanas a few years ago, he was in Miami at the pool and it actually happened, his tale of his experience was so funny, but scary at the same time, wouldn`t fancy seeing that if you`re relaxing by the pool.

The two days it was cooler, one of them had no sun, so we kind of hibernated when it was like that, but the day the sun shone when it was cooler, yes we went out then, it was still beautiful.

That`s our regular spot when we are at MCO waiting to fly out.

Yes It is. It's was in the 40's this morning in Tallahassee and will be really cold tomorrow. Yes I know the Northerners are laughing at me right now but my blood is thin

Let them laugh.....cold is cold!!!!

I agree, we like it warmer too. There was only a few cooler days, but we prefer guaranteed heat. I think we only had three days that were cooler than we`d like, so out of 16 that`s not too bad....last few days were absolutely September hot!!

I hope it does get warmer for you......have fun......:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter