HO-HO-HO..We`ll put the RUM in Pa-Rum-Pum-Pum-Pum! 16 holiday nights at SF & RPR. A Nov/Dec 2023 Trip Report

I love all the Christmas tree pictures. Such a wide variety, which is so nice when visiting the parks!
Your trip is coming up soon!
I’m interested in the Drag Queen brunch and how it is at Mary’s Hamburgers. Andi would love it. She loves Drag shows and this would be a fun addition to a trip!

I love all the Christmas tree pictures. Such a wide variety, which is so nice when visiting the parks!
Your trip is coming up soon!
I’m interested in the Drag Queen brunch and how it is at Mary’s Hamburgers. Andi would love it. She loves Drag shows and this would be a fun addition to a trip!

:welcome: back Caroline.....

It is right around the corner now!!! Yes, I do love Christmas Trees and I love seeing decorations everywhere, the parks do such a good job with them.

I`m going to email them today and try and book, one of our Orlando friends told me they book up quickly, so will get on it, yes, only hear good things so I`m guessing Andi would love this one. Good drag shows are hard to beat!!

Glad to see you along :wave2:

JMHO - you can tell a lot about a person based upon their reaction to those two, four letter words: drag show

We need that review! Go forth and enjoy

lol....ain`t that the truth!!!! It`s certainly very telling!! I remember us chatting about it last year at SW when we enjoyed their drag show at HoS.

Yep, decided today I`ll try and get it booked for the middle Sunday we`re there, I think it`ll be fun. They have several different options including evening dinner shows too, spoiled for choice really!!

there’s something about mimosas & drag queens that just flows lol.

Dinner sounds interesting too. Can’t wait to hear about it.

That`s so true......cocktails and drag queens!!! Perfect......

I think we`re going to go for the Brunch first, Sunday morning we can go to the Farmers Market at Lake Eola then wander round to see the show. Although maybe try the dinner another time, would definitely be an Uber that night!!

i-7bqHcKd-Th.gif

I emailed Hamburger Mary`s yesterday to see if they would accept a booking by email and the guy was brilliant and said absolutely, he was happy to do it for us.
He said he would normally take a credit card with a deposit, but obviously no one wants to send personal financial details on an email, so he was happy to not do that for us and asked if we did need to cancel to do so within 24 hours, which of course we would do anyway.
John was lovely and gave us all the info we needed with our reservation and we are so looking forward to going to Brunch there!!!
So, Sunday November 26th we`ll be at the Broadway Brunch and I think it will be an absolute hoot!!! Will make sure we have plenty of $$$ bills for the cast!!
We can finally say we`ll have been to the infamous Hamburger Mary`s for one of their shows!!

Cannot wait for this one!

And it seems a long way off right now as I sit in a cold and dreary England with hailstones bouncing down right now with a very high wind blowing around us!!! I know we don`t get anywhere near 100F in Orlando in November/December but anything will be better than this!!

Least it`s not snow!!!

i-sV56Hzr-S.jpg

i-7bqHcKd-Th.gif

I emailed Hamburger Mary`s yesterday to see if they would accept a booking by email and the guy was brilliant and said absolutely, he was happy to do it for us.
He said he would normally take a credit card with a deposit, but obviously no one wants to send personal financial details on an email, so he was happy to not do that for us and asked if we did need to cancel to do so within 24 hours, which of course we would do anyway.
John was lovely and gave us all the info we needed with our reservation and we are so looking forward to going to Brunch there!!!
So, Sunday November 26th we`ll be at the Broadway Brunch and I think it will be an absolute hoot!!! Will make sure we have plenty of $$$ bills for the cast!!
We can finally say we`ll have been to the infamous Hamburger Mary`s for one of their shows!!

Cannot wait for this one!

And it seems a long way off right now as I sit in a cold and dreary England with hailstones bouncing down right now with a very high wind blowing around us!!! I know we don`t get anywhere near 100F in Orlando in November/December but anything will be better than this!!

Least it`s not snow!!!

i-sV56Hzr-S.jpg
Forecast is mid 80's next week. Hopefully it stays that way when you arrive!

It's the 2 week and 4 week Happy Dance!!! :dancer::dance3::dancer:

I`ll dance with ya, that`s worth celebrating.........:cheer2::banana::cheer2:

Forecast is mid 80's next week. Hopefully it stays that way when you arrive!

Last time in 2021 we had mid to high 80`s every day, not one cold day. But we have had 2 days on previous December trips where we had cold, but it was very brief. So, I`ll take anything in the 80`s please......:thumbsup2

And 4 weeks for us!!! Only 2 weeks is great and glad you got Hamburger Mary's reservations.
It's cold and dreary here, so I can't wait for the warm weather either:)

You`re right behind me Ruth.....

Oh yes, we`re in the same club I think, cold and dreary about sums it up.

We are looking forward to HM`s.....heard so many good reviews of it. Should be fun :)

Finally...all caught up!!!!

Only 2 weeks away - that will go by in the blink of an eye!

Chima Steakhouse is owned by Rodizio but he said it is a far more upscale experience than the one on I-Drive and he was right, it looks amazing!!
That looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your reviews on that!
The tree itself is beautiful and like all the decorations around the park, it is very understated and classic. The whole Central Park area is one of the main areas around the tree and again, the area isn`t inundated with loads of tinsel and sparkles, but it`s just enough for me.
All the trees :lovestruc
Hmmmm,m that sounds interesting!

Soon enough you will be heading out to start another fantastic trip!

How exciting - and I am so late to the start! Looking forward to another wonderful trip report! I am feeling the need for some vacation fun - so until it's our turn, I will live vicariously through you! Enjoy and safe travels :flower1:

Finally...all caught up!!!!

Only 2 weeks away - that will go by in the blink of an eye!

That looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your reviews on that!

All the trees :lovestruc

Hmmmm,m that sounds interesting!

Soon enough you will be heading out to start another fantastic trip!

:welcome: along Pumpkin.....good to see you here!!

Yep, two weeks will go past so quickly, especially as we have a lot going on between now and then, time already passes like a flash but when you`re busy......crazy!

We are so looking forward to Hamburger Mary`s, so many good reviews and from folks we know which we like too. Yes, I think it`ll be fabulous.

I`m glad you`re along for this one too Pumpkin....hope you enjoy it :wave2:

How exciting - and I am so late to the start! Looking forward to another wonderful trip report! I am feeling the need for some vacation fun - so until it's our turn, I will live vicariously through you! Enjoy and safe travels :flower1:

I did smile when I got your message this morning, so I was happy to see you had posted again.

Sounds like a very busy time for you all round......hopefully you`ll be travelling soon to somewhere nice!!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter