HKDL Discounts

kasmca

Earning My Ears
We are planning on taking our 2 daughters to Hong Kong Disney Land for 2 days and spending 1 night in the Disneyland hotel either March 11 or 12, 2013.

Anyone know how to get the best discount? It's looking like the cost will be arund $3000 HK.

Disney's website has 2 specials right now. 20% hotel discount if you book 45 days ahead or a hotel and 2 daypass package (2 adults I believe). Doing the quick math looks like the 20% discount is the better deal. If I go that route, can I get tickets at a discount somewhere else?

Thanks!

You are unlikely to get a great discount for only 1 night - 20% is probably about the best you'll get. Check out Expedia too as sometimes they have good prices for the HK Disney hotels. We got 4 nights for the price of 3 (effectively a 25% discount).

As far as tickets go, I'm not sure whether you can get them from anywhere except Disney :confused3 Someone else might be able to help out there.

I've looked around and don't think legit tickets are being sold by anybody that isn't Disney.

Their tickets are much cheaper than all the other parks anyways.

So excited for you! That 20% sounds like a good deal.

Yes, I believe China Travel Service has a kiosk at the airport arrival. There is a saving of $20 HK for adults and $10 Hk for kids. Not much, but better than nothing.

h t t p : / / w w w .ctshk.com/english/ticket/admticket_hk.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter