Hit me with your favorite "special" Disney alcoholic delights!

plutosgirl

DIS Veteran
I ALWAYS get the Grand Marnier Slushy in Epcot & a Glowtini but since hubby is actually going with me this trip we'd like to try a few new to us adult beverages that are special to Disney.

What's your favorite, where do you get it and why do you love it?

2 days and counting!!! :-)

My wife loves the GMS. I'm a Bud man and that's it. Sorry, not much help.

Pina Colava. They have them at lots of restaurants, but the bar tender at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly seems to make the best ones. I am a Pina Colada junkie and these with the raspberry puree added are so good.

I second the pina colava suggestion. Also, I'm in love with the Ace pineapple hard cider they serve at the African Outpost in Epcot.

I ALWAYS get the Grand Marnier Slushy in Epcot & a Glowtini but since hubby is actually going with me this trip we'd like to try a few new to us adult beverages that are special to Disney.

What's your favorite, where do you get it and why do you love it?

2 days and counting!!! :-)
Sound delight but what is in these drinks?

Whiskey Punch @ Raglan Rd - I had a couple sips of my husbands and it was AWESOME. I don't even like whiskey!
Mizner's Cooler @ Grand Floridian (Mizner's Lounge)
Lapu Lapu @ Poly
Cucumber Margarita @ La Cava

I wanted to try the Avocado margarita last time, but didn't realize that it was inside at La Cava until I had already settled for a drink at the (soon to be defunct) Margarita Stand. Anyone know if you can get drinks to go at La Cava?

I wanted to try the Avocado margarita last time, but didn't realize that it was inside at La Cava until I had already settled for a drink at the (soon to be defunct) Margarita Stand. Anyone know if you can get drinks to go at La Cava?

Yes, you can get drinks to go there. We were there Sunday and they had two lines, one on the left for to go drinks and one on the right for seating. Also, you can sample the avocado margarita before you buy one :)

Yes, you can get drinks to go there. We were there Sunday and they had two lines, one on the left for to go drinks and one on the right for seating. Also, you can sample the avocado margarita before you buy one :)

Thank you!! Traveling with our 6.5 and 2.5 year olds, which doesn't lend itself to bar-sitting. This is perfect.

Thank you!! Traveling with our 6.5 and 2.5 year olds, which doesn't lend itself to bar-sitting. This is perfect.

Warning though, the lines can be long. We got there 20 minutes before opening on Sunday, and had about 12-15 people ahead of us. I expect they will be even worse, now that the margarita kiosk is closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter