Historical Hours Thread?

Kirbie

Mouseketeer
Hello!

After listening to the recent podcast about visiting during an off season, I was trying to find a thread with historical hours and parade/fireworks show times. I thought I saw one on here in the past, but I am unable to find it at the moment. Does anyone have a link to this thread?

I am trying to plan a trip for April 2018, and I definitely want to see fireworks. Will the fireworks only show on the weekends during this time?

Thank You!

I don't think there's a specific thread. Try the wdwinfo planning and info links above the board.

HydroGuy has a post where he's compiled the links to the wdwinfo calendars for DLR.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/historical-dlr-park-hours-entertainment-and-refurbs.2291124/

In terms of April 2018, it all depends on when in April you are going. They usually present fireworks nightly during the "Spring Break season", which often ends not long after Easter. Easter is on April 1 in 2018, so it's highly possible that nightly fireworks may end somewhere in the first half of the month.

HydroGuy has a post where he's compiled the links to the wdwinfo calendars for DLR.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/historical-dlr-park-hours-entertainment-and-refurbs.2291124/

In terms of April 2018, it all depends on when in April you are going. They usually present fireworks nightly during the "Spring Break season", which often ends not long after Easter. Easter is on April 1 in 2018, so it's highly possible that nightly fireworks may end somewhere in the first half of the month.

Yes! This is precisely what I was looking for, thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter