Hilton Head

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm if there is a Hidden Mickey list for the Hilton Head resort?

Also, anyone have an idea of crowds overall on the island for this upcoming spring break week (week leading into easter). THANKS!

There used to be a Hidden Mickey list that the front desk would give out if you asked. I THINK this year's spring break, in addition to being the week before Easter-isn't that the week of the Heritage PGA Classic this year? We went one year that week (the week before Easter AND Heritage Classic) and it was fairly crowded to us-but then, we've only gone off-season, so I don't know how the crowds compared to a typical summer week. Good Friday was especially crowded at Seafood restaurants (Duh-what were we thinking?). We ended up at British Open Pub, which had some seafood, but doesn't have that "seafood reputation".

There used to be a Hidden Mickey list that the front desk would give out if you asked. I THINK this year's spring break, in addition to being the week before Easter-isn't that the week of the Heritage PGA Classic this year? We went one year that week (the week before Easter AND Heritage Classic) and it was fairly crowded to us-but then, we've only gone off-season, so I don't know how the crowds compared to a typical summer week. Good Friday was especially crowded at Seafood restaurants (Duh-what were we thinking?). We ended up at British Open Pub, which had some seafood, but doesn't have that "seafood reputation".
just googled the heritage and yes, it's the 18 - 21. we head out of HHI on the 18th, so maybe we will miss the bulk of crowds.

Can anyone confirm if there is a Hidden Mickey list for the Hilton Head resort?

Also, anyone have an idea of crowds overall on the island for this upcoming spring break week (week leading into easter). THANKS!

Yes the front deck will give you a hidden Mickey check list if you ask. And a small prize for completing it. We had to ask for help on some, but the kids loved doing it this February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter