Hilton Head with 1 1/2 year old

Chameleon

Mouseketeer
Any good ideas for things to do, in Hilton Head, with my 1 1/2 year old son? We are leaving in about 2 weeks.

What about a room location? We are have a studio reserved.

Thanks for the help!

Your child should enjoy both pools. I also think that the "sweet goodnights" program and the "unbirthday party" should go over very well with that age group. The resort is small and should provide you with wonderful memories. It is my understanding that all studios are in the main lodge, so you won't have very far to walk to any of the activities. Enjoy your trip!:jester:

As for a room location, there are only 21 Studios and 16 of those are in the lodge area. The other 5 are beneath the GV's at the resort.

You can request marsh view or island view.

Have a great trip!

Don't forget sunscreen for the little guy. When our kids were little we brought one of those "off-road" type strollers for the beach!The sand is quite well packed on the beach so it won't be too difficult to manage the stroller and he will have a place to take a break. He will have fun chasing seagulls and getting his feet wet in the ocean!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter