Hilton Head Birthday Cake?

DisneyKeepsUsYoung

Mouseketeer
We will be celebrating a 7 yr old's birthday in a couple weeks at Hilton Head. In our excitement for the trip itself we totally spaced off looking into Birthday cake or treat ideas while there. So, any tips for delicious cakes not too far away? Something cute would be a nice bonus but yummy is top priority.
Any other tips on how to make a birthday feel more special while there?

There is a Kroger Grocery located about a 1/2 a mile that could make a cake for you! Tell them when you check in that you have a birthday boy with you and the cast members may work some “magic”!

For yummy, IMO, you can't beat Signe's Bakery. Sometimes they'll put your son's birthday celebration on the resort channel. I hope it's fixed now-sadly the last time we were there, the resort channel was on the fritz.
I was so excited when I saw that they'd put this on the resort channel that I didn't notice until after we got home that they'd spelled DH's name wrong-

We celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday there in September. We just opted to have a cake made at the Kroger. I couldn't find a bakery that had availability to make us anything. Everyone did sing to her at the campfire and made her feel special. It was her best birthday ever!

For yummy, IMO, you can't beat Signe's Bakery. Sometimes they'll put your son's birthday celebration on the resort channel. I hope it's fixed now-sadly the last time we were there, the resort channel was on the fritz.
I was so excited when I saw that they'd put this on the resort channel that I didn't notice until after we got home that they'd spelled DH's name wrong-

How fun! I never tune into that channel so I didn't know they did that. Will have to mention it at check in and look for sure.

We celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday there in September. We just opted to have a cake made at the Kroger. I couldn't find a bakery that had availability to make us anything. Everyone did sing to her at the campfire and made her feel special. It was her best birthday ever!
I hope they have campfire that night as that is one of her favorite things there. Good to know Kroger is decent in a pinch. We typically aren't big fans of grocery store cakes, but something is better than no cake. I better call around soon if availability tends to be an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter