• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Grand Vacation Club

Lola1

Earning My Ears
Has anybody been here in the three bedroom. It's supposed to sleep ten people. I'm wondering how tight the quarters are. My husband, myself and three children along with Mother-in-law and brother-in-law. Will we all hate each other by the time our week is out? Six of us stayed at the Holiday Inn Family Suites last year and my Mother-in-law was very cramped on the couch. Once it was opened there was virtually no room to move around the living area.

We stayed in a 1-BR a couple of years ago and toured (saw all unit sizes). The 3-BR is indeed the size of a condo or apartment that one could live in... perhaps 1,500-1,600 sq ft. The 3-BR's are really made up of connecting 2-BR/2-bath and studio/bath. After a suite hotel, you'll be amazed at this 3-BR/3-bath luxury unit!

--- king MBR suite w/double jacuzzi & separate shower
--- 2nd BR with 2 double beds & standard bath
--- 3rd BR with queen bed, sleeper sofa & standard bath
--- queen sleeper sofa in LR/DR area (spacious, not cramped)

They call these "sleep 10" but if you used all the sleeper sofa beds, they actually sleep 12. The studio (3rd BR) will have its own wet bar, microwave, mini-fridge & small table/2 chairs. If you give this room to your MIL & BIL, they may enjoy the privacy. Or they may prefer the second BR with two regular beds, rather than one bed and one sleeper sofa. Either way, if they share a room, your main LR/DR/kitchen will be free, with no one sleeping there. :) Very nice. There's a big screen TV/VCR in the LR and smaller TV's in each BR. Have a fun time - it's a gorgeous resort! :D

We toured this resort, we saw different units and this is nothing compare to HIFS. Like Lisa P said, it is like the size of the condo or apartment (actually mabye bigger than some of the apartments). It is definitely have plenty of room for 10 people. The place is very nice. We didn't buy the timeshare there, we weren't ready for one, but my sister and her family had stayed there and liked it.

Thanks for the replies. This is so much easier than trying to guess. We should be all set and saving some money too instead of getting 2 rooms. November can't come soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter