Hillybilly Deluxe Doesn't Know What He Got Himself Into! August 2010 PTR

FINALLY got the shirts done! Looking pretty cute, a little plain but thats ok with me! I am actually suprised they turned out as good as they did with me having the lack of craftiness! :rotfl: I'm actually at my parents house at the moment because our computer took a run for the worse and I can't fix it! Trying to wait patiently for DH to get home from the rodeo weekend to help me fix it! I added to the back of the shirts the green mickey head with my dis name on it. On DH's back of the shirt it says "My heart belongs to..." and then the green mickey head with my name on it underneath that saying. I've checked out photobucket and I'm going to start using that, however, I can't be on my parents computer all day!

Also, packed up most of the bathroom necessities last night in a handy LL Bean bag made for just that reason--IT ROCKS! I thought I had a lot of stuff jammed in there but when I zipped it up and put it in the checked bag it barely took up any extra room PLUS it will keep me organized!:thumbsup2 I'll get a picture of that too once I get our computer going again!

I have seen that in the LLB store, we love going to that store to look at what's new. Your week down there is going to fly by, all those months of planning will be over so fast, I hate that. Hope you two have a great week and maybe we will bump into you both in the parks.

DSC02092.jpg
[/IMG]
My shirt-the frontside-Finished-Finally!

DSC02090.jpg
[/IMG]
My DIS tag that is going on my bag for the parks! Make sure to say hello!:goodvibes

Oh and here's DD...Miss Hollywood...just as excited to spend an entire week with Grandma & Grandpa as we are excited to get to Disney!
DSC02073.jpg
[/IMG]

HOLA! Nothing like getting the picture download thing figured out a little late! Oh well..a little later than never is better I suppose!:confused3 YAY! Now I'll be able to get to my TR quicker when we get home! :) So here's what I heard on the news today
"Airtran will stop flying in and out of the Quad Cities airport starting immediately!":scared1: WE'RE FLYING AIRTRAN OUTTA THE QUAD CITIES IN ONE WEEK PEOPLE THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING! Whoa, wait a second..when the meant immediately they meant they would stop in November. Good grief talk about PANIC ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headache::eek::scared1: Something like this WOULD happen to me....:confused3 Thank goodness though that the media decided to clarify what they meant by "immediate"

I did my online checkin on Sunday-that was exciting! Or not. Kinda a let down really! I don't know if I was expecting bells and whistles and a party show up at my door like when you win the lottery or what! :laughing: But it still was great knowing that we're ALMOST there! :woohoo:

I did check in last Friday and there was no space for any requests. In Feb. there was a place for this don't know what happened. Hopefully they have changed the on line check in line at the resort, we had to wait in the same line as everyone else which was very long. So why do :confused3 check in on line if you still have to wait in that long line. Your shirts came out great, they are really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter