Highway In The Sky Review

Thank you so much for this. I would have been so upset by this experience for 400. Im glad you still were able to take some joy.

That is very cheap of them to put you in lobbies. That is not what they advertise. I would have demanded a full refund on that basis.

This was a very helpful review. I appreciate your honesty and details of each part! Based on what you described, I would have been really disappointed in a lot of the locations of this event. I think you should let them know about your experience... especially the fact the monorail leaked oil each time it went by. A few posters have said they plan to do their own monorail experience. Great idea! :)

So wonderfully detailed. Really enjoyed reading about your night.

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you! :goodvibes

This was a very helpful review. I appreciate your honesty and details of each part! Based on what you described, I would have been really disappointed in a lot of the locations of this event. I think you should let them know about your experience... especially the fact the monorail leaked oil each time it went by. A few posters have said they plan to do their own monorail experience. Great idea! :)
Here is the monorail experience I put together for us:

1) Mizner's for margaritas
2) Tambu lounge for drinks and appetizers
3) Wave lounge for wine and dinner (we had grilled chicken sandwiches)
4) HEA desert party - awesome
5) back to the GF for after dinner drinks / coffee
6) uber

Here is the monorail experience I put together for us:

1) Mizner's for margaritas
2) Tambu lounge for drinks and appetizers
3) Wave lounge for wine and dinner (we had grilled chicken sandwiches)
4) HEA desert party - awesome
5) back to the GF for after dinner drinks / coffee
6) uber

Teresawen, Any idea how much your evening cost you? I also told my husband, I think we could do it ourselves better and less expensive than the official evening.

Teresawen, Any idea how much your evening cost you? I also told my husband, I think we could do it ourselves better and less expensive than the official evening.
I’ll estimate. We used a gift card so I do not have a record. We also have tables in wonderland.

Mizner’s - $30
Poly - $45
Wave - $60
Party / $120
Coffee / desert wine $20

Around $275 all in. Probably a bit less.

We started at 3:00 and called an uber around 11.

If we did not have the desert party already booked we would have done it a bit differently. Wouk have booked Cal Grill and headed there after the Polly.

Last edited:
Great review...did this in May and had the same take away: Glad we did it, it wasn't amazing, and wouldn't do it again. But we had fun. Met some nice people.

The deserts and actually the entree were the biggest disappointments. We really liked the drinks and first couple courses. HEA is not the same from way back, where you can't see projections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter