High Tea question

mitymott

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever gone to have tea at the Grand Floridian?
Did you enjoy it? Is it all the tea and savorys you want?
Thanks for any info,

We went for tea last Jan. We really enjoyed it! There is actually a full menu of "tea options" to choose from. I believe Deb's site has the actual menu www.wdwig.com I would make that into a link but I don't know how!:D
We had "tea for two" which included several courses and two tea choices. First we had scones with all the "toppings" (they were fabulous), then several tea sandwiches (I believe there was a salmon one, a cucumber and a chicken...there might have been one more as well??). Then we each chose two finger desserts off the dessert tray. It was all very good and I would recommend attending! Hope this helps a little........feel free to ask any questions. If I can remember, I will answer!:D

The tea is wonderful. There is a menu that you can choose from. It is not an "all you can eat" affair.

Myself and a friend of mine did the afternoon tea at the GF in May and loved it. My family had tea in Sept 2000 when the GardenView Lounge had paintings of gardens blocking all the windows (GF was being renovated) and we still loved it. I plan on doing it everytime I go back to WDW. It's a nice break from the parks and it's also a nice treat to be in the GF... we were staying at the All-Stars. We had a PS for 4pm (I think). It was the last seating time anyways... and we were quite full when we were finished. The swan pastry is enough to make the whole experience. I'd love to answer any other questions you have... I tell everyone to try it if they are going. I've been to afternoon tea at many different places and so far, GF's has been the best.

ENJOY!! :)

I'd go just for their scones. Does anyone know what they use for the spread on these? It doesn't seem like the regular clotted cream I've had at other places, soooo much better. The scones themselves just melt in your mouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter