High School musicals... not the movies haha

Next year we're doing a Midsummer's Night Dream as our fall play, but set in the sixties, with the fairies dressed hippie-ish and the rich people dressed in posh black and white mod. And probably with Beatles music.

Then our musical will probably be "Anything Goes"

i was in a midsummers nights dream set in the 50's. pedal pushers and such, reminded me of the costumes for hairspray. i was Cobweb the fairy and i got to wear a fifty's prom dress. it was spectacular, one of my favorite costumes EVER. except it was shakespear in the park... IN JULY! we had a tiny tent to change and had to pack 18 kids into it! i was the youngest, and as always the smallest, so it was a nightmare, being 10 years old in a tent full of high schoolers, i got trampled! it wsn't on purpose! oh and it was a record breakign heat summer! 110, running around in a prom dress and stuck in a tent smaller than my bathroom with 17 other older kids. my theatre horror story(nt rly. but lol!)

Next year we're doing a Midsummer's Night Dream as our fall play, but set in the sixties, with the fairies dressed hippie-ish and the rich people dressed in posh black and white mod. And probably with Beatles music.

Then our musical will probably be "Anything Goes"

OMG that sounds so amazing! I just saw a production of it set in 1959 New Orleans during mardi gra and that was amazing. I can only imagine how incredible it will be placing it where you guys are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter