High School Musical Quest Spoilers

May I just say one thing here?

I HATE QUESTS!!!!

There, got that off my chest tonight!

Is this one today only too or can it wait? I';d rather have a microphone than bulky black shoes, since it's so late I probably don't have time for both, especially with 50 ghosts to be caught and the dc monster lurking about.

Thanks for all the help. I've actually watched this one a few times but still wouldn't know half the answers I'm sure.

As I was typing in PINK -what, question 38? right before the pirates game, the 10 minute warning came up. All I needed was 5 or 10 seconds to hit enter, get myself over to pirate: pirate's lobby, and play myself a game with another pirate against two other anonymous pirates. I wouldn't have waited for players, that's no guarantee to win at this late hour anyway. TEN seconds! :badpc: Partly my fault in that I was doing well in fireworks so I kept going and ended up with third place, probably because others were dropping out just to get done. Do ya think the 300 credits will buy me a microphone? Probably not. I had half hour left at that time. Someone said they would still be available, maybe for sale later? I just didn't have time w/ dd's be day party and clean up and kids in pool today. Yay for hot weather to warm up the pool water! When you live in WI, a nice Mem day weekend is great and warm pool water is greater! :smooth:

I'm glad it's back to work for dh and to school for kids so I can do this during daylight hours and not at crunch time trying to beat the clock tomorrow. Of course then the answers won't be posted and I won't be able to do it anyway!
oh well
:grouphug:

caribbound said:
As I was typing in PINK -what, question 38? right before the pirates game, the 10 minute warning came up. All I needed was 5 or 10 seconds to hit enter, get myself over to pirate: pirate's lobby, and play myself a game with another pirate against two other anonymous pirates. I wouldn't have waited for players, that's no guarantee to win at this late hour anyway. TEN seconds! :badpc: Partly my fault in that I was doing well in fireworks so I kept going and ended up with third place, probably because others were dropping out just to get done. Do ya think the 300 credits will buy me a microphone? Probably not. I had half hour left at that time. Someone said they would still be available, maybe for sale later? I just didn't have time w/ dd's be day party and clean up and kids in pool today. Yay for hot weather to warm up the pool water! When you live in WI, a nice Mem day weekend is great and warm pool water is greater! :smooth:

I'm glad it's back to work for dh and to school for kids so I can do this during daylight hours and not at crunch time trying to beat the clock tomorrow. Of course then the answers won't be posted and I won't be able to do it anyway!
oh well
:grouphug:
Same thing happened to me! Hopefully it will be there tomorrow

caribbound said:
As I was typing in PINK -what, question 38? right before the pirates game, the 10 minute warning came up. All I needed was 5 or 10 seconds to hit enter, get myself over to pirate: pirate's lobby, and play myself a game with another pirate against two other anonymous pirates. ...

I feel your pain. I was hitting that start game button with 9 minutes to close.

All together now... :badpc:

And that microphone is really cute.... Oh well, gone for now (hopefully not in the morning),
Disney Dreams / Jegrezo

Thanks to all who contributed to the answers and strategies for this quest. I have never seen the movie, and know nothing about it, except it's a musical, in a high school!!! Brillant deduction, don't you think. Thanks to the efforts of those who put together the list, I was able to get one microphone!

Catch 50 ghosts?? UGH! The most I've been able to catch is 18. I came close to 26 before, but the I got disconnected right in the middle.

Well, looks like there is another quest I won't be doing now *pouts*

It's changed. Today it's only 25 ghost!

If they could change Jungle Cruise to 10,000, I might finish!

I have no trouble getting the 20k on the jungle cruise. But I always have trouble getting the required amount on HM. My character never seems to want to go the way my mouse is going or direction I hit the arrow keys. Plus since I'm on dial-up, if I play against more than one person on that game, my computer gets extremely laggy.

EDIT: For the 25 ghosts one, is it only if you win the game? I just played it ( the person I was playing against was VERY helpful so I could get 25 ghosts), and I got 26 ghosts. But it after, it never said I caught the required number of ghosts to go to the next level of the quest.

did anyone else get the message in thier inbox that they had terminated the quest? and yet the quest is still there to do? i'm worried that i am doing it but not going to get the prize.....

purplegoddess said:
did anyone else get the message in thier inbox that they had terminated the quest? and yet the quest is still there to do? i'm worried that i am doing it but not going to get the prize.....

Ack! No! That would be terrible. I only have to do the pirates game and the last two items after that.

I'd better try to finish it and see what happens...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I just finished the quest (Thanks for all the help!) and got the prize.

:wave: Thank you all who helped the spoiler and (Mad4wdw for ghost),
Without it i would not have completed. See you all in vmk :cool1:

(AgilStar)

I am not sure what is changed but you can do the quest again today even if you did it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter