• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HIFS - shuttle buses?

Chinadoll

Earning My Ears
Am interested in the HIFS kidsuites - my family does not drive and we were wondering how their shuttle buses were to the parks. Do they go to all 4 Disney parks? Do they go to any other attractions such as Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, Sea World. Thanks in advance!

HIFS's buses go to all the Disney parks but not to the USF or SW parks. I set up an appointment with a taxi at guest services to take us there on my trip in January. I remember it costing a little over $20.

I used the shuttle to Epcot about 1.5 years ago. You had to sign a list requesting space on a certain shuttle the night before. Going over was fine, but for the return the last shuttle left Epcot at a time that did not allow us to watch Illuminations. I think the time was right at the end of Illum, but by the time we factored in the crowds, we decided that we'd better not chance it. That may be different now.

We had a car so we drove to Seaworld.

Thanks for all your help but we decided to stay at the Dolphin since there are only 3 of us. If I had the rest of my family we would definitely stay at HIFS! Saw the wonderful rooms and I know that my nephews would love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter